GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater -- Complete"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Sat 11/12/04 at 22:24
Regular
Finished it oday, VERY GOOD GAME 10/10, great story line, and expect sopme surprises! Any info wanted about the game, please ask. :D
Sun 12/12/04 at 22:08
Regular
No not imported. There are strange frogs hidden in MSG3 though. Stupid SAVE women! THE END is pretty kwl boss, go on MGS3 webesite, he sleeps all time. But bludy ard to beat! but i got an idea n it worked pretty cunnin but its a secret! :D
Sun 12/12/04 at 18:38
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
Is there those Easter Island statues? Like the ones in MGS2?
Sun 12/12/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Catch it!"
THE LITTLE MONKEYS FROM MONKEY ESCAPE. Are in metal gear solid 3:snake eater it is wicked.
Sun 12/12/04 at 01:22
Regular
"es argh"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> "Oh Snake ... do you remember?"

Ho ho, that phrase is easily the most common in MGS3.

Had to sleep through Snake swooning over a custom made gun earlier on. 5 minutes spent talking about a "Grip which prevnts recoil down the shaft".

T'is a bit confusing when your told it's the 1960's or whatever then robots start flying about shooting you.

And when you eventually get it, *Spoilerish, I dunno* there's a section in a pitch black cave, which isn't fun, involves lots of crawling and gamefaqsing.

Snake the cheeky minx does like to catch a glimpse at this certain lasses chest during a cutscene.

One thing that confused me was *spoilerish, bah* that Snake has his elbow broken, then later pops it back into place.

Overall it is a good game, typical MGS. I must say that a bag of popcorn is a prerequisite for any sitting in the earlier parts of the game.
Sat 11/12/04 at 23:33
"period drama"
You know those conversations would have lasted about 5 seconds each if they stuck with Snake instead of Raiden.

"Oh Snake ... do you remember? Do you remember Snake, that day back in June - 6 long months ago, Snake. We were watching a movie ... it was a rainy day. And do you know what you said to me, Snake? I remember it perfectly ... you said-"

"Listen - I have no idea what you're on about, and I'm kinda trying to save the world right now. So just shut up and maybe you'll get a bunk-up when I get home."
Sat 11/12/04 at 23:28
Regular
"es argh"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Please tell me there isn't any day-long CODEC blabberings.

Hahahaha.

It's MGS...

For the love of God the save woman just talks about movies for hours.

Codec's usually involve a lot of triangle holding for an ungodly amount of time.
Sat 11/12/04 at 23:17
"period drama"
i-m-p-o-r-t-e-d
Sat 11/12/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
how have you managed to get hold of the game?
my arnt you lucky?
Sat 11/12/04 at 23:12
Regular
Yes they are amazing! Graphics are really good, i couldnt even see the enemy at 1st! CODEC there are some but all can be skipped. Any more?
Sat 11/12/04 at 22:53
"period drama"
Are the cutscenes good?
I don't mind there being loads of them, just as long as they're typically amazing.

Please tell me there isn't any day-long CODEC blabberings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.