GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thugs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/12/04 at 01:33
Regular
Dont you just hate them? You go out for a happy drink on xmas eve, you have a good time, you go get some food from a kebab shop afterwards, some townie tries to start a fight with eight of his uncles/friends behind him, you say not interested, he headbutts you, your night is spoiled, your frustrated, you wish iraqi woould just nuke us and get it over with, whats the point?
Mon 27/12/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Selected"
Let the record show that English_Bloke made a funny.
Mon 27/12/04 at 12:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
..Miseria.Cantare... wrote:
> Sorry for bringing this topic back up but who in the blue hell begun
> the 'townie' trend. They all need to be shot. But a little advice,
> carry a knife with you. If they "start" on you just flash
> it and watch their face.

ah c'mon, you've gone far enough to carry the knife, you may as well get your money's worth, just a quick slice up the cheek and across the eyebrow, problem solved: them=bleeding, you=free to go.
Mon 27/12/04 at 00:39
Regular
"8==="
Be VERY cafeful and avoid headbutts above all else. Because they break both peoples skin quite a bit you're at quite serious risk of catching whatever blood diesase that person might have. Including HIV/aids.

Beware: it's happened before and is well documented.
Mon 27/12/04 at 00:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Sorry, it's a twitch I have!
Mon 27/12/04 at 00:35
Regular
Same thing happened to me on Christmas Eve, was coming home from the pub and a guy approached me and asked what my name was, as soon as I replied he headbutted me in the face and ran off. What the hell is the point in that?
Sun 26/12/04 at 23:27
"Nothing From Nowher"
Sorry for bringing this topic back up but who in the blue hell begun the 'townie' trend. They all need to be shot. But a little advice, carry a knife with you. If they "start" on you just flash it and watch their face. I swear, it's hilarious. It doesn't even have to be a REAL knife
Sat 25/12/04 at 12:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, not much you can do against those odds :(

hope yer not too worse for wear mate...
Sat 25/12/04 at 02:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Chad Niga wrote:
> You got beaten up by some townies?
>
> You should learn to fight.

"with eight of his uncles/friends behind him"
Sat 25/12/04 at 01:51
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
You got beaten up by some townies?

You should learn to fight.
Sat 25/12/04 at 01:33
Regular
Dont you just hate them? You go out for a happy drink on xmas eve, you have a good time, you go get some food from a kebab shop afterwards, some townie tries to start a fight with eight of his uncles/friends behind him, you say not interested, he headbutts you, your night is spoiled, your frustrated, you wish iraqi woould just nuke us and get it over with, whats the point?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.