GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh Mercy ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 23:56
"period drama"
If I'm ever in the position of being allowed one final meal, it'll be one whole Sainsbury's Luxury Chocolate Yule Log.

Mercy me ... sweet, sweet chocolatey goodness.
Easily the best thing I've ever tasted that you can buy in shops.

Screw dinner tomorrow, just ten of these and several gallons of milk and I'll be happy. Happier than I've ever been before.

MMmmmmmmmm .... log.
Brown, sticky log.
o-ho-ho

Anywho ... hope the customary anti-climax isn't too depressing for you all. I expect to see you all around 3 or 4 o'clock, when things have settled down into a familiar sense of 'welll ... there we go then ... '
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:56
"period drama"
If I'm ever in the position of being allowed one final meal, it'll be one whole Sainsbury's Luxury Chocolate Yule Log.

Mercy me ... sweet, sweet chocolatey goodness.
Easily the best thing I've ever tasted that you can buy in shops.

Screw dinner tomorrow, just ten of these and several gallons of milk and I'll be happy. Happier than I've ever been before.

MMmmmmmmmm .... log.
Brown, sticky log.
o-ho-ho

Anywho ... hope the customary anti-climax isn't too depressing for you all. I expect to see you all around 3 or 4 o'clock, when things have settled down into a familiar sense of 'welll ... there we go then ... '
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would probably be back on at around that time if other family members werent coming.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:00
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'll be online from about 10am, I'm guessing.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:00
Regular
"8==="
Hopefully I shall be playing some spanking new games instead.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'll be playing CS: S.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:03
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
I expect to see you all around 3 or 4 o'clock, when things
> have settled down into a familiar sense of 'welll ... there we go
> then ... '

Unfortunatly I expect at that time I will still be watching elderly relatives trying to finish a meal they started 2 hours ago.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:05
"period drama"
Nah - Christmas day is just parents and siblings, which means I can p!ss off and not feel like I'm offending anyone.
Joy.

And although we're going to my Gran's on Sunday, we're not staying over, so the whole tedious relation-chatting affair will be over in under a day.
Joy.

And then it's nothing but work and revision and coursework through the 'holiday'
Joy
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:08
Regular
"8==="
Spiffing.

Oh and merry freaking christmas.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Chocolate is Naaaaaaaasty!
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Chocolate is gud.

As is Chocolat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.