GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Knights of the Old Republic II"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Mistress Misery"
Alright I didn't see a help forum so I threw it in here...I just bought Knights of the Old Republic II...and Im stuck in the first part. Im doing that voice print mission where you have to find all those components to open the doors locked with voice print. Apparently Im lost or something because I've been all over the ship and I think Im still missing one component because I can't get anywhere...and it's beginning to drive me insane. I'd really like some help...so this gamer girl is searching for some answers. =P
Sat 25/12/04 at 07:21
Regular
"Mistress Misery"
You say that as if it's a bad thing? I LOVED the first game...and I was waiting to buy this one. Im not about to return it. Frankly...I think it has is differences but I can't say too much because I am still stuck on the first part...however I've figured it out. I got to talk to that stupid droid until he finally cracks...so I'll be moving right along in no time.
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:57
Regular
"8==="
Well seeing as it's so much like the original...

Take it back and get it when it's cheaper because it's not worth the price you paid for it.

Problem solved.
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Mistress Misery"
Even alone in an internet thread we leave a trail for everyone to see. Now IMing....that's a horse of a different color. =P
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:31
Regular
It's okay babe.

We're all alone in an Internet forum

*nudges Paradox out of the thread*
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:30
Regular
"SOUP!"
dude, you poked a guy.
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Mistress Misery"
*poke* I don't even know him....don't rush our relationship he may hate me in the end.
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:28
Regular
"SOUP!"
MY CAPSLOCKS IS STUCK AND WONT GO AWAY!
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:27
Regular
*blushes*
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Mistress Misery"
I tried looking everywhere...I think it's just because the game is new. If I had patience enough I'd figure it out...Lol but I dont have the patience and I value the xbox too much to throw the controller at the screen. Im loving this forum however...Lol you get a response as soon as you post. =P
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.