GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone have any cheats for graal online?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Graal Online'.
Sun 12/12/04 at 11:50
Regular
"Pwned"
I've been dieing to get my hands on some cheats for the game, but they just can't be found anywere. Does anyone have any cheats for graal?
Sun 12/12/04 at 11:50
Regular
"Pwned"
I've been dieing to get my hands on some cheats for the game, but they just can't be found anywere. Does anyone have any cheats for graal?
Sun 12/12/04 at 12:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
i have some cheats for graal

Just after you defeat the moon-swilling bosomist bounty boss, pause the game and type in 'graalisking' while holding down alt+F4, and you'll get infinite money, weapons and grool to feed your ugly, ugly children.
Sun 12/12/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Pwned"
total bull
Sun 12/12/04 at 13:03
Regular
"Pwned"
alt and F4 closes the game
Sun 12/12/04 at 13:22
Regular
Ahahaha. gerrid told you a lie.

The real cheat is as follows.

To get 10,000 graalings in your graal account, simply go to the upper most continent, and find the house of a man called "Sir Graal III". When he asks you if you come from the east, tell him he stinks of fish, and cast lvl 4 fertility on him. He will then give you the 10,000 graalings.

You can do this cheat as many times as you want.
Sun 12/12/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Pwned"
what's fertility?
Sun 12/12/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
If you don't know by now, you'll probably never need to.
Sun 12/12/04 at 14:37
Regular
"We are the dead"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> If you don't know by now, you'll probably never need to.

Ahahahahaha
Sun 12/12/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
What on earth is the point in cheating on an online game. It's like these idiots with aimbots for counterstrike.

"yeah! I r> "Erm, but you've been cheating, and every mouse click is a headshot. Where's the enjoyment in that"
"Woo! I r>
Sun 12/12/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Pwned"
Because I'm a trial and i'm sick of it. And before you say anything no, I am not gonna start paying

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.