GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, anyone else re-designing their website on Christmas Eve?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Had family round, got boring, came on here. Lucky I'm not a Christ-hugger, or I'd go straight to hell, if it existed. Can't even have a beer because they're all for tomorrow!

[URL]http://www.threecircles.co.uk/pocketmonkey[/URL] - if you're interested in "new look" (no, I haven't been sniffing around girls clothes shops again...honest) Pocketmonkey!
Sun 26/12/04 at 17:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Enslaves 'zul*

I said bend over!
Sun 26/12/04 at 13:56
Regular
Aye, monkey, sounds good.

See what I did?
But yeah, the design looks great, and I like the sound of the whole banana thing etc.
Sun 26/12/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm going to take all the zany ideas I've had over the years (monkey island, monkey prison, monkey clans), and put them into one handy profile manager, called 'iMonkey'. You'll get bananas for posting in the forums, which you can then use to buy items, etc. Higher ranked members will be able to buy weapons, and enslave weaker members.

In fact, I might dispense with the portfolio and projects sections entirely, an concentrate on the monkey chat thing. Keeping the design though.
Sun 26/12/04 at 13:26
Regular
What the hell is "iMonkey"

(Site is pretty nice by the way, good work)
Sun 26/12/04 at 12:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I've put it at a fixed height because there is no content as such yet (that'll come when the admin is built), and there's an old bug with web browsers and using the tag to set page borders. I thought I'd put in the CSS, obviously haven't yet.
Sat 25/12/04 at 12:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it all shifts to the left slightly when you click the "portfolio" link dude..
also, maybe shorten the height of the content slightly, otherwise you get scrollbars when using tabbed browsing and for the sake of losing the equivelent of 1 line of text, it'd keep it nice and neat.

looking good though!!
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:08
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I like it, but i think the greeny blue is too green, maybe blue it up a bit and drop the saturation.

Just an idea. Take no notice if you dont agree.
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I wasnt being sarcastic.

Strangely.
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cram it, it's awesome.
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I particularly enjoyed the colourful insult at the foot of the page.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.