GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im New"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 13:41
Regular
Hey im new so i just thought id say hi and check out how this all works. Ive seen the reviews section and i got a few reviews im thinking of doing and posting. Hope you like them when i post them.

But anyways HI!
Tue 15/05/01 at 13:41
Hey im new so i just thought id say hi and check out how this all works. Ive seen the reviews section and i got a few reviews im thinking of doing and posting. Hope you like them when i post them.

But anyways HI!
Tue 15/05/01 at 13:51
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
hi when did you register with sr
it's great isnt it
Tue 15/05/01 at 14:19
It's great as long as you don't post a load of topics that don't really need to be posted!! Welcome to Special Reserve forums NeoNero!!
Tue 15/05/01 at 14:22
"High polygon count"
NeoNero... study the one known as cheatguru. You can learn a lot from him.

In fact, he is a nice all-in-one package which demonstrates everything you should NOT do on these forums.

Whatever he does, do the opposite... and you won't go far wrong.
You send like the Latest in CD copying software!

Welcome to SR!
You SOUND like the Latest in CD copying software!

Welcome to SR!

Sorry!
Tue 15/05/01 at 18:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think NeoNero is cheatguru!
Tue 15/05/01 at 18:24
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I do too.

But I don't dislike cheatguru, just how he acts.

So: Even if you are, don't act like him and I won't mind or care.

So, and introduction.

Tony is the head bloke dude. Do what he says.

Grix Thraves and his brain are posting gods. Revear them.

ssxpro is a mad poster, who will do anything for an excuse to touch his keyboard. But also not one to miss.

Grim Fish is the SR Shakespear, in that he writes stories about the SR Posse, a group of superheros fighting against...stuff. Feel free to write any SR Posse stories, but keep them funny. For an idea, read "Bill Gates goes mad again (Peace treaty crisis)" and "He held aloft a mighty sword". You might want to write yourself in, as well.

Sniper is quite well liked, but he must die in all SR Posse stories.

cheatguru is everything you do not want to be. avoid.

Do please try to use good grammar. You will be liked.

Finally: Bill Gates his evil. Any posts condoning his actions will be looked down upon. From a dizzy height. Which is where we will drop the bomb from.

Welcome to SR!
Tue 15/05/01 at 18:39
SHEEPY, I think this could be cheatguru too. Today there have been an unusual number of people saying that they are new....unless this is just a coincidence.

Which I don't think it is.
Tue 15/05/01 at 18:43
Regular
"A square watermelon"
That's true, but we can't go around attacking every "just arrived today" and "I'm new here!!" that comes along. I do agree however, It is suspicious how many newbies have turned up today. I'm sure some of those are genuine, pretty sure Bonus is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.