GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"donkey kong racing game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Diddy Kong Racing'.
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Underbean"
what was that donkey kong racing game called and what happened to it? i heard about it years ago, it sounded so cool and the music was mighty fine, a donkey riding around on an otsritch or a shark sounds crazy just the way i like it, better than a human driving a car or an italien man in a cart!
Mon 13/12/04 at 22:09
Regular
Rare should re-release Banjo Kazooie - all it would need is a graphical touchup and a few extra levels maybe for the "not another direct port" critics and it'd make a great Xbox game for the younger generation.

With Xbox doing so well this Christmas, it's hardly a bad idea.
Mon 13/12/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Rareshould sell Banjo. Its not like Microsoft are going to release a game wth him in. PD will certainly be used by Microsoft though.
Sun 12/12/04 at 20:51
Regular
There are many things I don't know.
Sun 12/12/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Underbean"
is there anything u dont no, i wanna be like u!
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:53
Regular
The original Metroid was made by Nintendo - as far as I'm aware.

It's a Nintendo franchise.
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Underbean"
so if hal labs quit nintendo there would still be super smash bros cos there nintendo characters. rite got it. wot about samus whos she owned by, what if she moves to microsoft and is bill gates slave
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:47
Regular
Donkey Kong is owned by Nintendo.

Banjo Kazooie and Perfect Dark had nothing to do with Nintendo and are therefore owned by Rareware.
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Underbean"
well what about perfect dark and conker? or were they rares, the last time i read a nontendo magasine must have been 10 years back when i was 1
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:41
Regular
"\\"
chatterbox wrote:
> o soz i forgot, did rare take donkey cong with them

Well, considering it's a Nintendo character. No.
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Underbean"
o soz i forgot, did rare take donkey cong with them, who else did they take with them and would there be a chance that that they would be worse

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.