GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Journey Pt 4"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/12/04 at 19:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
As he looked up at the sky the rain hit his face like a golden shower. He opened his mouth and drank. He liked to drink. At home his mother would say “you drink too much IanMike” and he would say “yeah I like to drink, and what you filthy rotter?” and his mother would say “well stop” as she usually did, and he would cream himself, as he usually did. But his mother was not here today so IanMike drunk all the rain he wanted, filling his lungs and his heart with the sweet waters of heaven, and filling his J C Penny slacks with the sweet waters of his bowels. He started running and he could not stop. He stopped at a road. Cars drove by. Red cars, blue cars, old cars, new cars, green cars, all the cars of the rainbow drove by him, motionless. PatrickMikeIanMike heard a giant roar and he looked behind him. A giant robot suddenly emerged from the bushes “you killed my father” shouted the robot. “Oi no I didn’t I just found him and cradled him in my arms”. Humplepliffer wasn’t scared of the robot because it was only small. Suddenly the giant robot moved its giant mechanical legs and started crushing the rainbow cars. A huge explosion suddenly sounded in Dorfellporf’s ears. They started to bleed so he removed his hanky from his pocket and started wiping up the mess. ”Oi mate I’m gonna kill you” exploded the robot “quiet my ears are bleeding from the sensuous caress of the smooth, dulcet tones of my own harmonious voicebox” said Hasselblimp, waving his hand at the robot. All of a sudden, a helicopter came out of the sky and started shooting missiles at the giant robot. The robot didn’t seem bothered at first, and then it exploded and a hundred men in suits jumped out carrying guns. They started shooting at IanMikeldorf. Bullets were flying past his ears, making them bleed. Suddenly one bullet hit his skull and his cranium exploded in a shower of brains and bone, much like a watermelon. Daver Slumpycrump jumped on one of the cars and started running across the cars and jumping. Blood was flowing from his neck-hole and he couldn’t see where he was going and then he landed in a field of mud. The field was muddy because too many people walked in it so no grass could grow. IanMike Grigg-Spall as his friends called him fell over in the mud because he did not have a head. He could hear the shooting men behind him so he sunk down into the mud and swam through it so that they wouldn’t be able to see him. He swam and swam until he got to the airport, where he went up to the nice lady and asked for a ticket. “sorry we don’t sell tickets” said the lady “only cutlery, for you see…” Grigg-Spall did not have time for this. His glasses were missing and his slowly regenerating head had developed an ache. He was also upset because his manly beard was damp and too many buttons on his shirt were done up. He moved dejectedly over to the Pret where he ordered a croissant and a mocha latte low decaf with cream and double sugar java mocha latte. A man shouted at him and said “Hey you killed our friend, kid!” “I didn’t I was just there sucking his juices when you found me!” he retorted. He jumped in a Taxi “take me to my hotel” “where’s that” “top speed” “what speed” “quickly!” “that’ll e $20” “I don’t have time for this”…(Pause) “here we are at your hotel” “thankyou have a nice day” “thankyou my wife will be very pleased” said the taxi driver, putting it back in his trousers. When Gregg-Spall woke up he was in a room surrounded by chairs with men sitting on them, and in the men there were fish swimming around and Spall could see them so he radioed to his supervisor “hey sarge a huge group of Ik’jkaks have just emerged through the stargate” “Roger that track Hot Shot City is particularly good”

TO BE CONTINUED
Thu 23/12/04 at 19:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
As he looked up at the sky the rain hit his face like a golden shower. He opened his mouth and drank. He liked to drink. At home his mother would say “you drink too much IanMike” and he would say “yeah I like to drink, and what you filthy rotter?” and his mother would say “well stop” as she usually did, and he would cream himself, as he usually did. But his mother was not here today so IanMike drunk all the rain he wanted, filling his lungs and his heart with the sweet waters of heaven, and filling his J C Penny slacks with the sweet waters of his bowels. He started running and he could not stop. He stopped at a road. Cars drove by. Red cars, blue cars, old cars, new cars, green cars, all the cars of the rainbow drove by him, motionless. PatrickMikeIanMike heard a giant roar and he looked behind him. A giant robot suddenly emerged from the bushes “you killed my father” shouted the robot. “Oi no I didn’t I just found him and cradled him in my arms”. Humplepliffer wasn’t scared of the robot because it was only small. Suddenly the giant robot moved its giant mechanical legs and started crushing the rainbow cars. A huge explosion suddenly sounded in Dorfellporf’s ears. They started to bleed so he removed his hanky from his pocket and started wiping up the mess. ”Oi mate I’m gonna kill you” exploded the robot “quiet my ears are bleeding from the sensuous caress of the smooth, dulcet tones of my own harmonious voicebox” said Hasselblimp, waving his hand at the robot. All of a sudden, a helicopter came out of the sky and started shooting missiles at the giant robot. The robot didn’t seem bothered at first, and then it exploded and a hundred men in suits jumped out carrying guns. They started shooting at IanMikeldorf. Bullets were flying past his ears, making them bleed. Suddenly one bullet hit his skull and his cranium exploded in a shower of brains and bone, much like a watermelon. Daver Slumpycrump jumped on one of the cars and started running across the cars and jumping. Blood was flowing from his neck-hole and he couldn’t see where he was going and then he landed in a field of mud. The field was muddy because too many people walked in it so no grass could grow. IanMike Grigg-Spall as his friends called him fell over in the mud because he did not have a head. He could hear the shooting men behind him so he sunk down into the mud and swam through it so that they wouldn’t be able to see him. He swam and swam until he got to the airport, where he went up to the nice lady and asked for a ticket. “sorry we don’t sell tickets” said the lady “only cutlery, for you see…” Grigg-Spall did not have time for this. His glasses were missing and his slowly regenerating head had developed an ache. He was also upset because his manly beard was damp and too many buttons on his shirt were done up. He moved dejectedly over to the Pret where he ordered a croissant and a mocha latte low decaf with cream and double sugar java mocha latte. A man shouted at him and said “Hey you killed our friend, kid!” “I didn’t I was just there sucking his juices when you found me!” he retorted. He jumped in a Taxi “take me to my hotel” “where’s that” “top speed” “what speed” “quickly!” “that’ll e $20” “I don’t have time for this”…(Pause) “here we are at your hotel” “thankyou have a nice day” “thankyou my wife will be very pleased” said the taxi driver, putting it back in his trousers. When Gregg-Spall woke up he was in a room surrounded by chairs with men sitting on them, and in the men there were fish swimming around and Spall could see them so he radioed to his supervisor “hey sarge a huge group of Ik’jkaks have just emerged through the stargate” “Roger that track Hot Shot City is particularly good”

TO BE CONTINUED
Thu 23/12/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I feel like I need a golden shower now.
Thu 23/12/04 at 21:19
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
RoJ wrote:
> I feel like I need a golden shower now.

I've been searching for a man like you
Thu 23/12/04 at 21:19
Regular
You never cease to amaze and entertain me, djerrud.
Never.
Sat 08/01/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Puddin™ wrote:
> RoJ wrote:
> I feel like I need a golden shower now.
>
> I've been searching for a man like you

LOL good one!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.