GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, the Elimination Chamber at New Years Revolution....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/12/04 at 10:59
Regular
Firstly, this probably doesn't warrant a new topic but this forum is full of crap at the moment anyway so here goes.

Now, I know most of you lot think that Triple H will win the World Title at NYR just because he's been kissing Vince's ass so he can beat 16 time World Champ Ric Flair but i've been thinking. When Randy Orton lost the World title a few months back to Triple H, wasn't it because his win wasn't 'emphatic' enough?

So, in that case, surely a win for Orton in the Elimination Chamber (if done well) will be that 'emphatic' victory that they wanted him to have?

Maybe the victory for Triple H isn't as clear cut as it seems...

Just a thought.
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Personaly I can't see beyond the potential brilliance of a Benoit vs
> Jericho match.

Yup... I agree. Ah, when will the WWE ever see sense? :)
Thu 23/12/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Ow Yer"
the only good chamber match ive seen is the one with RVD in it because he jumped of the top of one of the cages. the rest have just been like normal 6 man eliminations but with a bit more waiting involved.
The chamber is no were near as good as hell in a cell!!!
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:48
Regular
"..."
Getting back to the actual cahmber itself though. I don't think it's a good idea. They have pretty much done everything that they can do with what is essentially a very restrictive envirorenment. Personally I don't want to see them go through the motions with all the same old spots...
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:

> Jericho match.

that'd be where i would be heading
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:07
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> Jericho match.

Benoit vs Jericho vs HBK? I read somewhere that he was coming back soon, in time for Wrestlemania.
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
So, if youi guys were on the booking team, what Raw main event would you be building towards for WM???

Personaly I can't see beyond the potential brilliance of a Benoit vs Jericho match.
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:04
Regular
For some reason I don't think HHH will win it...don't ask me why :P But the triple threat shouldn't really happen since it will never live up to XX's triple threat, as GP said.
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Batista vs HHH a good draw? Dave 'I can't get over, period' Batista and Triple 'Ruining the business thinking i'm the best champ ever yet buy rates and ratings say otherwise' H

Yup the booking team really are idiots
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A triple threat between HHH, Orton and Batista? It's not going to get anywhere near the quality of the Wrestlemania XX triple threat match or the Backlash one for that matter.
Thu 23/12/04 at 11:34
Regular
"..."
thebestbit wrote:
> well if reports are to be belived they are thinking of batista vs HHH
> at WM21.

Yes, I have heard that the road agents see that as a good draw. But apparently Triple H, sees himself and Orton doing better business and having a better match. Triple Threat anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.