GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Day The Fence Took A Trip To The Garden...."

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
The day the fence took a trip to a garden…

One day Dolores (Who may or may not be referred to as Joe in the future depending on his clumsiness) was sitting the pimpmobile with Poison, Matt, Pumpkin and Scrivo when with a broken down TV a can full of petrol and some tissue.

“Where are we going to blow this TV up then?” said Dolores

“I eckon we shud do it up mi cave, know wot I meen like?” muttered Scrivo

“I thing we should do it near Trav so I can see him happy” babbled Pumpkin

“I think we should do it near my throat so I can destroy my voice box, then I wont have a funny voice” thundered Poison

“I think we should do it near your mothers, hoves” Matt

“Oh look there’s a scary house, lets blow it up in there” stated Dolores

The gang all went into the house, Scrivo carrying the TV because he has big lovely electrician muscles. Matt opened the door and it creaked unbearably so Poison pulled out a bottle of WD40 and greased the hinges up nice and hard.

“There” Poison said showing a sign of great relief

Scrivo walked into the living room and jumped up and down in glee

“Loooooooooooook there too TV’s so we can make burning like yeeeeee!”

“IM A FIRESTARTER TWISTED CHILD MOLESTERER” shouted Pumpkin

The gamp smashed the TV’s cases open and put petrol inside each of them with tissue leading out.

“Lighters to the ready my chav friends” said me, Joe, Dolores

The gang lit up the tissue and the TV’s went up in a bang and a large puff of smoke. But what lurked outside watching the incident?

“Hmm those people are blowing up TV’s! I take it as my duty to teach them a lesson by locking them in that house for an hour so they don’t get hurt” said the fence

The fence then latched itself onto the garden and super sized into an immense 2 feet high 3 metre long contraption. After the TV’s had sparked out the gang walked to the window to survey the surroundings.

“Oh dear god that fence wasn’t there before!” Exclaimed Matt

“God we cant go out there it’s the spawn of hell” said Dolores

Everyone seemed to agree but before anyone could stop him Scrivo went out there to confront the so called spawn of hell.

“Oi yoo tramp lik get outa my way like”

“No you did wrong” replied the fence

“Fook me your indestructible!1111”

Scrivo knowing they could be there for days missing his joint time smacked himself over the head with his electrician shoes sending him flying in the air and landing on a spike randomly placed on the grass.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCRIIIIIIIIIVVVVOOOOOO” the gang hummed the gang in harmony.

“Wow Scrivo death gave us great harmony lets sit here for an hour and think about how to get past that fence” said Dolores

The gang agreed….three hours later their plan was full proof now to select someone to do it.

“Its agreed Poison goes”

“What? I cant do that I have a funny voice.” stated Poison

The gang looked at Poison so instinctively Poison put up no fight so I didn’t have to write more bad dialogue. Poison ran outside and went for the fences gate but suddenly just over the horizon Pablo Aimar blasted volleys of footballs at Poison, him knowing death was certain ripped out his voice box and died in shock.

“Yey” said the gang in the dullest tone ever to exist.

Then Pumpkin got caught looking at pictures of Trav so Matt beat him to death a pierced cola can and threw a tin of quick dry sealant at the at the fence.

“Quick dry sealant that shall have no name due to copyrighting, does what it says on the tin” stated Matt

The Matt and Dolores made love.

The End
Mon 27/12/04 at 21:53
Regular
"WTF is tagline?"
OMG its russel crow.....i mean pumkinist!!!
Hey ma get me some PIE............yeah i wan sum pumkin pie!
Mon 27/12/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Matthew your family is your new snobby DS, and Cyloon is the Pumpkin Dunagree.
Mon 27/12/04 at 17:45
Regular
"WTF is tagline?"
im sorry im not good with names.... whos cycloon?
Sun 26/12/04 at 20:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Marvellous.

And not Poison's appearance on the forums.
Sun 26/12/04 at 12:37
Regular
"WTF is tagline?"
i said watch to avoid the copyright you fool!!! now they're coming for us!! we are all going to die!

p.s. merry christmas and a happy new year
Sun 26/12/04 at 02:28
Regular
"tokyo police club"

Dolores, you disgrace me, you disgrace the family.
Fri 24/12/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
And its a pocketwatch not a clock.
Fri 24/12/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
He shall die when you sort out your spelling and grammar.
Fri 24/12/04 at 17:39
Regular
"WTF is tagline?"
one is not amused......

ples mr dolores can we have more, but this time involving a magic clock that can stop time....this watch shall be named bernards watch!
and can Pablo Aimar die ples.
Wed 22/12/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
The day the fence took a trip to a garden…

One day Dolores (Who may or may not be referred to as Joe in the future depending on his clumsiness) was sitting the pimpmobile with Poison, Matt, Pumpkin and Scrivo when with a broken down TV a can full of petrol and some tissue.

“Where are we going to blow this TV up then?” said Dolores

“I eckon we shud do it up mi cave, know wot I meen like?” muttered Scrivo

“I thing we should do it near Trav so I can see him happy” babbled Pumpkin

“I think we should do it near my throat so I can destroy my voice box, then I wont have a funny voice” thundered Poison

“I think we should do it near your mothers, hoves” Matt

“Oh look there’s a scary house, lets blow it up in there” stated Dolores

The gang all went into the house, Scrivo carrying the TV because he has big lovely electrician muscles. Matt opened the door and it creaked unbearably so Poison pulled out a bottle of WD40 and greased the hinges up nice and hard.

“There” Poison said showing a sign of great relief

Scrivo walked into the living room and jumped up and down in glee

“Loooooooooooook there too TV’s so we can make burning like yeeeeee!”

“IM A FIRESTARTER TWISTED CHILD MOLESTERER” shouted Pumpkin

The gamp smashed the TV’s cases open and put petrol inside each of them with tissue leading out.

“Lighters to the ready my chav friends” said me, Joe, Dolores

The gang lit up the tissue and the TV’s went up in a bang and a large puff of smoke. But what lurked outside watching the incident?

“Hmm those people are blowing up TV’s! I take it as my duty to teach them a lesson by locking them in that house for an hour so they don’t get hurt” said the fence

The fence then latched itself onto the garden and super sized into an immense 2 feet high 3 metre long contraption. After the TV’s had sparked out the gang walked to the window to survey the surroundings.

“Oh dear god that fence wasn’t there before!” Exclaimed Matt

“God we cant go out there it’s the spawn of hell” said Dolores

Everyone seemed to agree but before anyone could stop him Scrivo went out there to confront the so called spawn of hell.

“Oi yoo tramp lik get outa my way like”

“No you did wrong” replied the fence

“Fook me your indestructible!1111”

Scrivo knowing they could be there for days missing his joint time smacked himself over the head with his electrician shoes sending him flying in the air and landing on a spike randomly placed on the grass.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCRIIIIIIIIIVVVVOOOOOO” the gang hummed the gang in harmony.

“Wow Scrivo death gave us great harmony lets sit here for an hour and think about how to get past that fence” said Dolores

The gang agreed….three hours later their plan was full proof now to select someone to do it.

“Its agreed Poison goes”

“What? I cant do that I have a funny voice.” stated Poison

The gang looked at Poison so instinctively Poison put up no fight so I didn’t have to write more bad dialogue. Poison ran outside and went for the fences gate but suddenly just over the horizon Pablo Aimar blasted volleys of footballs at Poison, him knowing death was certain ripped out his voice box and died in shock.

“Yey” said the gang in the dullest tone ever to exist.

Then Pumpkin got caught looking at pictures of Trav so Matt beat him to death a pierced cola can and threw a tin of quick dry sealant at the at the fence.

“Quick dry sealant that shall have no name due to copyrighting, does what it says on the tin” stated Matt

The Matt and Dolores made love.

The End

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.