GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fight for cheaper games on n64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/05/01 at 21:46
Regular
don't you think think some of the top nintendo games are too much money and need to be powered in price?do some of you don't get pocket money and have to wait for chridtmas or your birthhday to get the game you want?some top game names should be cheaper.
Sun 20/05/01 at 20:00
If N64 really wants to beat Sony then they will have to cut down they're prices!!! I don't have pocket money any more so I joined up here, hoping to win the games that I have wanted so badly, but so far nothin' what bout' you guys, won anythin? If you have then please share you knowledge on how to win, pleaes!!!!!!!!!
Wed 16/05/01 at 23:44
Regular
"Back For Good"
N64 games cost twice as much as PLAYSTATION 2 games.buy a playstation 1 for the price of about a and a half N64 games and then buy ps1 games for £5+
Wed 16/05/01 at 13:58
I read in a magazine lately that N64 games are 44% taxed on aveage, i.e. with development, cartridge costs etc.. all being taxed.
This means when you pay £50 for the latest N64 game, that £22 goes to the government. So complain to the government before the software companies. After all the government taxes the industry but gives absolutely nothing back to it. Its a sad state of affairs really!
Tue 15/05/01 at 23:12
Regular
THe cost of somthin doesnt make somthin better than somthin which costs less. FOr example, the PS2 costs £300 but it aint the best console on the market is it now
Tue 15/05/01 at 18:45
i agree. in-fact n64 games are more expensive than the new PS2, which is supposed to be far better than the n64! if n64 games are more expensive than ps2, that means that the n64 must actually better than the ps2; even with special reserve working behind the curtains dying to agree with me!
Mon 14/05/01 at 21:46
don't you think think some of the top nintendo games are too much money and need to be powered in price?do some of you don't get pocket money and have to wait for chridtmas or your birthhday to get the game you want?some top game names should be cheaper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.