GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And the prize for the most boring news story of the year goes to..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 10:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
... [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/4115297.stm[/URL]

Everything about this screams "Sunday afternoon lightweight crime comedy-drama, starring John Nettles and Martin Clunes, in formulaic good cop/comedy relief cop roles designed for maximum efficiency across the Sunday afternoon demographic of elderly people and middle-aged spastics and their kids". The bloke even co-operated fully, it says so in those exact words. If it was me I would have rigged up some sort of cannon to at least get some use out of the damn thing. Now *that* would make good viewing - Police standoff with 'Cannon-Man': Live!

"We're here live on the scene of a standoff with local hero 'Cannon-Man', as negotiators try to calm him do..." *BOOOOOM* *assorted screams*
Wed 22/12/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
Forza wrote:

> Ah, but more Americans.
> So it's more important.

important needs replacing with 'entertaining' or 'funny' :D
Wed 22/12/04 at 13:09
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> More people die in Iraq

Ah, but more Americans.
So it's more important.
Wed 22/12/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> What happened to all the terror-bombs we were promised? And the
> stabbings? And the terror-bombs that terror-stab you?
>
> Maybe, just maybe, all the journalists that report complete b0110cks
> in the news, are off for their Christmas hols, leaving nobody to run
> the bu11sh1t machine?

I wanted a massacure in the news at christmas time. But the lazy terrorists are just sitting around. There have been so many good opertunities (spelling?) this year for a good bombing but they have failed to come up with the goods.

Athens Olympic Games opening cerimony was begging for a bomb.

Any international football game get some "famous" people and a load of people.

the news would have been so much more entertaining. (well not for all the people in the crowd and their familys but i just think it's stupid they didn't bomb these events)
Wed 22/12/04 at 10:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What happened to all the terror-bombs we were promised? And the stabbings? And the terror-bombs that terror-stab you?

Maybe, just maybe, all the journalists that report complete b0110cks in the news, are off for their Christmas hols, leaving nobody to run the bu11sh1t machine?
Wed 22/12/04 at 10:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The news has been boring this week.

Blunkett
More people die in Iraq
Will it be a white Christmas?
Wed 22/12/04 at 10:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
... [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/4115297.stm[/URL]

Everything about this screams "Sunday afternoon lightweight crime comedy-drama, starring John Nettles and Martin Clunes, in formulaic good cop/comedy relief cop roles designed for maximum efficiency across the Sunday afternoon demographic of elderly people and middle-aged spastics and their kids". The bloke even co-operated fully, it says so in those exact words. If it was me I would have rigged up some sort of cannon to at least get some use out of the damn thing. Now *that* would make good viewing - Police standoff with 'Cannon-Man': Live!

"We're here live on the scene of a standoff with local hero 'Cannon-Man', as negotiators try to calm him do..." *BOOOOOM* *assorted screams*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.