GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music Artists, Eminem, Linkin Park, Kishore Kumar.... Which one's the best for you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 06:11
Regular
"Always the winner?"
OK. You'll just need to name your favourite artists here.

Name the artists from each of the genre you like. I like POP, Rap/Rock, Rap, Rock, Blues.

For the POP & Blues I like the songs from Backstreet Boys (er, people are saying that their next album is coming up, is it true? When?). "Larger than Life", "Spanish Eyes", "Drowning", "I Want it that way", "As Long AS You Love Me - Soft" & Quit Playing Games with My Heart are the ones that I like the most from my collection of Backstreet Songs.

For Rap/Rock, its of course Linkin Park. I especially like their "Crawling", "Numb", "Nobody's Listening", "Pushing Me Away" & "Somewhere I Belong".

For Rap, its Shaggy and Eminem. "Slim Shady", "Angel", "Lose Yourself"....

For Rock, it is the Rasmus. "In the shadows" and "Guilty".

Oh yeah, Have anybody of you heard about Kishore Kumar? He was one of India's best playback singers. He died in 1987, but he had sung about 10000 (repeat, ten thousand) songs in his 40 years singing career. All of his songs are worth one hearing, and if you consider to collect only his best ones, even that collection will consist of 500-600 songs. I have managed to get some 300 original soundtracks of his songs. Anyone heard of him, please write here!

Hi Joe! remember me? Its Dharav. If you do remember me, do contact me back again...
Wed 22/12/04 at 16:00
Regular
Linkin Park is in the best out all of then but greenday is pretty much better than everyone else
Wed 22/12/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Always the winner?"
mattributé wrote:
> How do you know if he has 500-600 decent songs if you have only heard
> 300 of them?
>
> And yes, keep music posts to the music forum.
>
> Regards
>
> The one

Thanks for the avice.
Yeah, I've heard many of his songs. Almost all of the Indian olies have atleast 2 or 3 of his songs. Its only that I've got 300 songs on authentic audio cds.
Wed 22/12/04 at 14:22
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> Regards
>
> The one

I don't remember making that post...
Wed 22/12/04 at 14:15
Regular
"tokyo police club"
How do you know if he has 500-600 decent songs if you have only heard 300 of them?

And yes, keep music posts to the music forum.

Regards

The one
Wed 22/12/04 at 14:09
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
His taste in music is indeed appalling.
Wed 22/12/04 at 12:58
Regular
"..."
eye'Aoe wrote:
> You have an appauling music taste.

Agreed.
Wed 22/12/04 at 09:22
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Use the bloody Music forum, please.
Wed 22/12/04 at 08:38
Regular
"\\"
You have an appauling music taste.
Wed 22/12/04 at 06:49
Regular
Are you really Dharav??

*suspicious stare*

Who is Joe btw?
Wed 22/12/04 at 06:11
Regular
"Always the winner?"
OK. You'll just need to name your favourite artists here.

Name the artists from each of the genre you like. I like POP, Rap/Rock, Rap, Rock, Blues.

For the POP & Blues I like the songs from Backstreet Boys (er, people are saying that their next album is coming up, is it true? When?). "Larger than Life", "Spanish Eyes", "Drowning", "I Want it that way", "As Long AS You Love Me - Soft" & Quit Playing Games with My Heart are the ones that I like the most from my collection of Backstreet Songs.

For Rap/Rock, its of course Linkin Park. I especially like their "Crawling", "Numb", "Nobody's Listening", "Pushing Me Away" & "Somewhere I Belong".

For Rap, its Shaggy and Eminem. "Slim Shady", "Angel", "Lose Yourself"....

For Rock, it is the Rasmus. "In the shadows" and "Guilty".

Oh yeah, Have anybody of you heard about Kishore Kumar? He was one of India's best playback singers. He died in 1987, but he had sung about 10000 (repeat, ten thousand) songs in his 40 years singing career. All of his songs are worth one hearing, and if you consider to collect only his best ones, even that collection will consist of 500-600 songs. I have managed to get some 300 original soundtracks of his songs. Anyone heard of him, please write here!

Hi Joe! remember me? Its Dharav. If you do remember me, do contact me back again...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.