GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon GC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Colosseum'.
Mon 13/12/04 at 19:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
New Pokémon Cube game shots in Famitsu.. [URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7270[/URL]

No one's posted about it yet so I thought I'd draw it to the attention it deserves. It looks like another RPG type thing (not another Stadium yawnfest). This is good as Pokémon games sell stupidly well.

"Hurrah" for Nintendo realising what we all knew five years ago - that a proper 3D Adventure game will sell bucketloads. Although "Boooo" because they didn't release it five years ago when it would have sold even more.
Tue 14/12/04 at 17:11
Regular
It doesn't.
Tue 14/12/04 at 14:52
Dringo wrote:
> Pokemon RPG would have sold well when released but it would have
> crushed the Gameboy franchise and Nintendo would have nothing.

How on earth does your reasoning work?
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:53
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> Pokemon RPG would have sold well when released but it would have
> crushed the Gameboy franchise and Nintendo would have nothing.

Nah the Gameboy games would still have sold loads as the portability and ease of swapping was one of the biggest attractions.
Have nothing? They'd have had bloody millions if a 3D Adventure epic was released.
Tue 14/12/04 at 08:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> A cull of all those annoying blobs / assorted polygons with eyes
> would also be nice. How many are there now? Or does no-one know
> anymore?

386 in the Ruby/Sapphire generation, which was the latest. But more are on the way.. a new one, the pre-evolution of Snorlax, was revealed recently. It'll presumably be for the fourth genaration of games on the DS.
Mon 13/12/04 at 22:29
Regular
Pokemon RPG would have sold well when released but it would have crushed the Gameboy franchise and Nintendo would have nothing.
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Underbean"
pokemom is well cool, its such a great game i even enjoy the tv program but the card game sucked big time, i just like trading my element cards for shineys with little kids! i got a vileplume for 2 water elements and a seel, cheap as chips!
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:38
Regular
Strid wrote:
> Pokemon? Theres probably about 1000 (probably more in Japan) but there
> hasn't been a game with all of them in it...yet.
>
> I think they should keep all of the old Pokemon from Red/Blue but
> change the environment.

It is possible to have them all on Pokémon Green/Red if you have either an Action Replay or turn up to all the Nintendo events.
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:35
Regular
Strid wrote:
> Oh yes, my cousin will be so happy to hear this!

Your "cousin"

gayby
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:20
"cheerios"
Why can't they just make a decent RPG based on the original game that's in 3D?
Mon 13/12/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Pokemon? Theres probably about 1000 (probably more in Japan) but there hasn't been a game with all of them in it...yet.

I think they should keep all of the old Pokemon from Red/Blue but change the environment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.