GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'Mobile phones alter Human DNA' - wtf?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/12/04 at 11:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4113989.stm[/URL]

Oh dear, we're mutating. I wonder if I put one on my balls and ring it, will people stop laughing at my willy?
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4113989.stm[/URL]

Oh dear, we're mutating. I wonder if I put one on my balls and ring it, will people stop laughing at my willy?
Tue 21/12/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
They can't tell what damage it does yet. We will probably have some sort of ear deformaty (spelling?) in a few generations.

But hold someone down and smash a mobile phone in to their head repeatedly and i think you can see the damage that moile phones can do.

My research hasn't been funded and i stil managed to work that out.

EDIT: They are not laughing at your willy they are laughing at the hamster on it. :D
Tue 21/12/04 at 17:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
monkey_man wrote:
> [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4113989.stm[/URL]
>
> Oh dear, we're mutating. I wonder if I put one on my balls and ring
> it, will people stop laughing at my willy?

no.

;)
Tue 21/12/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm not surprised that they think we're mutating if they're basing the tests on 'old skool' phones like the one in the picture.
Tue 21/12/04 at 17:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Serious point:

The most harmful part of a telephone call is when it first tries to connect after you press call. So to avoid this, make sure you don't put your phone straight to your ear.
Wed 22/12/04 at 10:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Bang, spot on. We were told about this at Uni (I was doing physics and electronics and crap like that until sometihng better came along), that phones are at their most harmful when they're ringing, or connecting. It's not just a periodical signal, like the one that relays info about text messages, it's a constant concentrated signal on your person. Which is why it's dangerous to keep phones in trouser pockets, or on a belt clip.
Wed 22/12/04 at 11:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What? It's even bad to have it clipped on your belt at your side??

:S

What about when the phone's switched off?
And where else are you supposed to keep it when you're not wearing a bag - in one of those incredibley camp ankle-bags or something?
Wed 22/12/04 at 11:52
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I'm sure by now you've realised scientists only give answers and warnings, not cures.
Wed 22/12/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Except evil scientists: THEY WILL DESTROY YOU!
Wed 22/12/04 at 12:31
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Well, that's depressing...

Where else am I supposed to put my mobile?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.