GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kinda Have A Problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
At the moment my computer has decided to only stay alive for 10-15 minutes at a time then crash. This Christmas I'm getting a Creative Zen and now I can't see it being possible to transfer any songs. For those of you who own it:

1. Do you have to install the software for the transfer? If so how long will it take?

2. How long would it take for say 150 songs?

Any help would be appreciated. I have no idea what to do. Cheers.
Tue 21/12/04 at 18:44
"The Will of D."
Maybe you need to run Ad-aware on that double post :-D
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:36
Regular
Have you tried running ad-aware on your computer to see if theirs any crap that needs removing.

[URL]http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-SE-Personal-Edition/3000-8022_4-10045910.html?part=dl-ad-aware&subj=dl&tag=top5[/URL]
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:31
Regular
OT but related also, where can I download the Jukebox software? I've lost the disc.
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You can use the software, but I used WMP - only problem is, this doesn't sort your tracks for you, whereas the Creative software 'syncs' it all into correct order.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Well I'm just wondering, will I be able to at least install the software and download the songs even if it's in 10 song bursts at a time. Eventually my family will sort it, I was just wondering if I could try that now.
Mon 20/12/04 at 21:59
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I was going to suggest it's probably a better idea to fix the computer, than work around it.
Mon 20/12/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
I had this problem a few weeks ago, f**king gutted I was, couldn't go on XBox live for more than 5 -10 mins without it crashing, listen to music, tried everything to fix it changed the hard drives, took the disc drives out, tried different graphics cards etc etc.

And in the end all I had to do was put a more powerfull PSU in.

Sorry for not answering your original question, just thought that might be the problem.
Mon 20/12/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
None at all. It may crash any moment now.
Mon 20/12/04 at 21:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Do you get any sort of message when/before it crashes?
Mon 20/12/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
At the moment my computer has decided to only stay alive for 10-15 minutes at a time then crash. This Christmas I'm getting a Creative Zen and now I can't see it being possible to transfer any songs. For those of you who own it:

1. Do you have to install the software for the transfer? If so how long will it take?

2. How long would it take for say 150 songs?

Any help would be appreciated. I have no idea what to do. Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.