GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gribble Schmuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/04 at 00:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
I just got in, feeling rather odd. There was an eerie feeling about ariving home to see the house unblurred, the lock didnt dance around in circles as I tried to put my key in it and the kitchen wasn't a stumblesome obstacle course.

I am sober.

It's wierd. I haven't been out for a sober night out with my friends for, well, years. Literally.

We went for a meal to a pub thing, with a buy one get one free thing on meals, there was an odd number of us so we got one extra, but the scatty waitress not so much told us as coughed at us that it's strictly "wun meel purr custuma" - they'd already cooked it though. HA!

Then there was a chav on the bus burning a plastic milk carton (your guess is as good as mine), then I owned House of the Dead II for about 20 minutes. You have a SHOTGUN! A SHOTGUN! It rocked, until one of the big ones bit my face off.

The cinema followed, with the film of choice being Blade Trinity. Generic as you can expect from a movie cameoing a wrestler who actually body-slams a guy and, I think, chokeslams him. Sad.

It's also packed with Apple product placement. For NO REASON the woman has an iPod when she fights... Um WHY? SELLOUTS - SODDING SELLOUTS! IPODS DO NOT HELP YOU KILL VAMPIRES! NO, BAD BAD BAD!

Wasn't bad, wasn't great. It's, well, what you'd expect.

Ooh and earlier kids asked me to buy them beer. I did. I made £3 out of it. I might seem all bad, BUT - they were happy, and I made almost an hours wage in 2 minutes. SCORE!!

and now im bored :-(
Mon 20/12/04 at 13:54
Regular
"SOUP!"
Urgh, footballers are worse.

When will people understand that because someone plays sport it doesn't mean they can act?

The Rock pushed the boundaries when he rock bottomed someone in Welcome To The Jungle. It's just cashing in on something popular. First it was musicians in movies (Ja Rule, Ice Cube, J'lo) now it's sport stars.

I can't wait for Jonny Wilkinson's debut in Pride & Prejudice: A Footballer's Wives Tale.
Mon 20/12/04 at 13:03
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> The cinema followed, with the film of choice being Blade Trinity.
> Generic as you can expect from a movie cameoing a wrestler who
> actually body-slams a guy and, I think, chokeslams him. Sad.
>
> Hey some of us like wrestling and in general they act better than
> footballers in Pepsi commercials.

Agreed Cong_Man Agreed. :)
Mon 20/12/04 at 13:01
Regular
"..."
Paradox: wrote:
> The cinema followed, with the film of choice being Blade Trinity.
> Generic as you can expect from a movie cameoing a wrestler who
> actually body-slams a guy and, I think, chokeslams him. Sad.
>
Hey some of us like wrestling and in general they act better than footballers in Pepsi commercials.
Mon 20/12/04 at 08:58
Regular
"\\"
or†ega wrote:
> luckily wernt that many cars on the road.

After they swerved out of the way of you, going straight at them on the wrong side of the road?
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I wish I was him.
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:27
Regular
"We are the dead"
Wow, you're so cool 'cause you drink on a regular basis.

ffs.
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Snow here.
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:02
Regular
"SOUP!"
It was meant to snow this weekend, it's been cold enough, just no, um, moisture.
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:57
Regular
It is damn cold. Had ice on my car windscreen at 6pm! Was late for football, so didnt have time to scrape it off so just drove with limited visibility. My brother in the passenger seat had to be an extra set of eyes! luckily wernt that many cars on the road.
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
I just got in, feeling rather odd. There was an eerie feeling about ariving home to see the house unblurred, the lock didnt dance around in circles as I tried to put my key in it and the kitchen wasn't a stumblesome obstacle course.

I am sober.

It's wierd. I haven't been out for a sober night out with my friends for, well, years. Literally.

We went for a meal to a pub thing, with a buy one get one free thing on meals, there was an odd number of us so we got one extra, but the scatty waitress not so much told us as coughed at us that it's strictly "wun meel purr custuma" - they'd already cooked it though. HA!

Then there was a chav on the bus burning a plastic milk carton (your guess is as good as mine), then I owned House of the Dead II for about 20 minutes. You have a SHOTGUN! A SHOTGUN! It rocked, until one of the big ones bit my face off.

The cinema followed, with the film of choice being Blade Trinity. Generic as you can expect from a movie cameoing a wrestler who actually body-slams a guy and, I think, chokeslams him. Sad.

It's also packed with Apple product placement. For NO REASON the woman has an iPod when she fights... Um WHY? SELLOUTS - SODDING SELLOUTS! IPODS DO NOT HELP YOU KILL VAMPIRES! NO, BAD BAD BAD!

Wasn't bad, wasn't great. It's, well, what you'd expect.

Ooh and earlier kids asked me to buy them beer. I did. I made £3 out of it. I might seem all bad, BUT - they were happy, and I made almost an hours wage in 2 minutes. SCORE!!

and now im bored :-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.