GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"evil genius"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Evil Genius'.
Tue 14/12/04 at 13:42
Regular
"And some more !"
is this game worth getting
i want a strategy game now and i thought that this would be fun as well as meeting the criteria of a strategy game

anyone got this game that can say a few things

or what other games are worth getting which are not based on war e.g. rome total war
Tue 14/12/04 at 19:34
Regular
"And some more !"
cipro wrote:
> Be warned, it's hard, very hard once things get up and running so
> you'll also want a decent game guide
> [URL]http://www.strategyplanet.com/evilgenius/TheGame/tips.asp[/URL]

thanks, that site was really good and convinced me too buy it. i gave me all the info i need thanks
Tue 14/12/04 at 15:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Be warned, it's hard, very hard once things get up and running so you'll also want a decent game guide [URL]http://www.strategyplanet.com/evilgenius/TheGame/tips.asp[/URL]
Tue 14/12/04 at 15:10
Regular
"And some more !"
thanks for the advise i think im gonna go for it. Is 17 quid good for it do you think

brand new
play.com
and also i wanted to know the demo, to download it, is it free.

Thanks for the advise

can u please tell me some of the in game feature as the site does not say anything

thanks
Tue 14/12/04 at 14:48
Regular
"Captain to you."
It's a pretty good game once you get in to the swing of things.

Helps when plotting things in real life.

*goes back to his volcano base*
Tue 14/12/04 at 13:49
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I have it and think it’s good. Download the demo and try it yourself.
Tue 14/12/04 at 13:42
Regular
"And some more !"
is this game worth getting
i want a strategy game now and i thought that this would be fun as well as meeting the criteria of a strategy game

anyone got this game that can say a few things

or what other games are worth getting which are not based on war e.g. rome total war

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.