GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"graphics wars!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/05/01 at 18:44
Regular
don't you think i'ts a tough decision which has the best graphics, playstation or nintendo? well i think the nintendo has better graphics because on most of the games on the psx have squared blurred graphics as with the nintendo, it has smooth graphics and look more decent.the graphics on a n64 are even better than playstation even without an expansion pak,DO SOMETHING SONY!!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 00:02
Regular
"Back For Good"
Are you people aware that the playstation 2 is out and make playstation 1 games look 50 times as good as any N64 game.propably not because you're too busy living in the past time of
N64 vs PS
it's over

who has remastered it to the ps one console with games going for £5 plus, with all the classic platinum range and dual shock and REAL analog sticks.SONY

Who have put a stupid pokemon on the console and charge £50 for a game with no speech and running around looking like luigi has stuck the plunger up the wrong hole.NINTENDO

GROW UP CHILDREN
Wed 16/05/01 at 23:55
Regular
"Back For Good"
Sony have done something it's called TEXTURE MAPPING on the playstation 2 which will make playstation 1 games look almost as sharp as the dreamcast.

I suggest you flush that lack of gameplay console down the toilet where the plumbers should really be.

GET A PLAYSTATION
Mon 14/05/01 at 19:20
I think sony should pack up their belongings even their consoles and leave the contry!!!!!

face it sony!! miyamoto's takin over the world ha! ha! ha!
Mon 14/05/01 at 19:08
Here are my views, nice ans simple:

Nintendo are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Sony are SH***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 14/05/01 at 19:00
i'm talkin to both you skater and you mattyboy!!!!

NINTENDO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 14/05/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
Note: PSX 32bit - N64 64bit!!

Nuff said!!
Mon 14/05/01 at 18:50
Once again i agree with you! Playstation graphics suck.
The games i have played on my friends playstation are totaly crap as they are really blurry, the games jump a lot and the are very foggy.

The games with o.k graphics are resi 2 +3 and Fear effect.
Mon 14/05/01 at 18:44
don't you think i'ts a tough decision which has the best graphics, playstation or nintendo? well i think the nintendo has better graphics because on most of the games on the psx have squared blurred graphics as with the nintendo, it has smooth graphics and look more decent.the graphics on a n64 are even better than playstation even without an expansion pak,DO SOMETHING SONY!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.