GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas reaction"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Don't you just love it when someone gets a crap Christmas present and they're like 'wow, that amazing..just what I always wanted' in a really unconvincing way. Its almost as good as the Antiques Roadshow when some oxygen thief thinks their statue is worth thousands and they find out its only worth £3...'wow...that much?'
Sun 19/12/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Don't you just love it when someone gets a crap Christmas present and they're like 'wow, that amazing..just what I always wanted' in a really unconvincing way. Its almost as good as the Antiques Roadshow when some oxygen thief thinks their statue is worth thousands and they find out its only worth £3...'wow...that much?'
Sun 19/12/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
forkboy68 wrote:
> oxygen thief

Beautiful phrase

Yeah i am always tempted to get people stuff they could never want just to see the reactions but of course get them a good thing too. Don't think i have had a present that i didn't like.
Sun 19/12/04 at 15:42
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I've never had a present that I didn't like. Or witnessed someone receive something they didn't like. No point in being ungreatful.
Sun 19/12/04 at 16:51
Regular
C'mon, nobody likes unwrapping socks.
Sun 19/12/04 at 16:55
Regular
"boom boom click"
or boxers for that matter
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Thongs on the other hand ...
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:18
Regular
Rrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:19
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
you're alive!
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:40
Regular
"I'm Great."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> C'mon, nobody likes unwrapping socks.

I'm actually looking forward to getting my socks this year. I need a few new pairs. I put off buying some as I know I''l get some soon.
Mon 20/12/04 at 13:11
Regular
"..."
When we were younger me andmy mates used to have a competition to see who could buy each other the naffest present. My mate thought he had won by getting me a Derby County season review video (we're all Forest fans). Buit I outdid him with a copy of Mike Flowers Pop's 'Wonderwall' (50p from the **** bin in our local woolworths...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.