GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Outlook problems"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/12/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Freeola Support"
I'm looking to transfer the Draft e-mails i have saved on one computer to another, i have the drafts off the first but cannot find how to paste the drafts to another.
Sat 18/12/04 at 19:26
Regular
Hazelld wrote:
> BETWEEN computpters, nob. Outlook Express -Outlook Express

The title of this post says OUTLOOK not OE. Export the required folder as a PST then move it to another PC before importing again.

If you are running O/EXPRESS then copy the Drafts.dbx file to the same location on another PC - rename the file if you already have Drafts.dbx

The location of your O/Express .dbx files (XP) will something like:
C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\ {8D32DF8B-D3B8-4783-A0C5-FE37E2FC8659}\ Microsoft\Outlook Express
Sat 18/12/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
Oh i hadn't tried that.
Sat 18/12/04 at 17:27
The point? Stop you being a nob yourself. As for help, google it, n00b.
Sat 18/12/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
What was the point in posting that, help me! or go away (i couldn't swear at you but if i could...)
Sat 18/12/04 at 17:12
Charming...
Sat 18/12/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
BETWEEN computpters, nob. Outlook Express -> Outlook Express
Sat 18/12/04 at 16:51
Regular
You need to use File > Export (Export to PST file)
and then File Import.

NB.
This is for Outlook which if what you are asking for and not Outlook Express.
Sat 18/12/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
I'm having the same problem, anyone got any ideas?
Sat 18/12/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Freeola Support"
I'm looking to transfer the Draft e-mails i have saved on one computer to another, i have the drafts off the first but cannot find how to paste the drafts to another.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.