GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juventus v AC Milan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/12/04 at 12:23
Regular
"We are the dead"
I'm actually quite moist.

Nothing much needs to be said, apart from discuss.

So, erm. Discuss.
forza juve!11
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:45
Regular
Roma 5 Parma 1

:)

Cassano x 2
Totti x 2
Montella

Gaining on the leaders! :D
Sun 19/12/04 at 00:23
I think they pretty much cancelled each other out, and because of their good defences nothing much was going to happen.

There wasn't one attacking player that excelled himself. Zambrotta was alright, showed some skill, but only seemed to have the ball for about a minute altogether.

During the second half it degenerated into just chipping the ball upfield and hoping for the best. Kaka was marked out of the game. I didnt know Blasi was playing until he had got subbed.

Overall, very disappointing, the result especially.
Sun 19/12/04 at 00:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
True. Ibrahimovic, Zebina, and very surprisingly Nedved, were all guff. Plus the day Del Piero actually plays 90 minutes in a match again... well... basically isn't going to happen. :-D

For Milan, Crespo was rubbish. Can he do anything without having the ball fed to him in the 6-yard box? At least Shevchenko can create stuff on his own - Crespo just sits around and waits for someone to do it for him. Kaka's good at making bursts from the midfield, but he had no end product. Again. 3 matches I've seen him now where he makes great runs forward and then does feck all with the ball.

Was a boring, frustrating match. Good to finally see the majority of the seats filled in the Delle Alpi, however. Still, the average is probably about 15,000 or something. Meh.
Sun 19/12/04 at 00:02
Regular
"We are the dead"
Yeah, I agree.

But once again, we showed strength, resiliance and defiance (omg) and survived.
So in a way, no, we shouldn't have.

But hey - that's football.
Sat 18/12/04 at 23:59
*sighs*

You must admit, they should have lost.
Sat 18/12/04 at 23:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
down wrote:
> We'll beat you today, then when Parma beat you in a couple of weeks
> we'll go two points clear!

and

> After this first half, Milan have to win.

Ahahahah.

I'm going to bring that quote up again in two weeks time when Juve stuff the crap out of Parma. Oh yes.

;-)
Sat 18/12/04 at 22:11
Regular
Underwhelming.. did anyone see some of the Racing v Real game?
Sat 18/12/04 at 21:32
Regular
"We are the dead"
Yep.

I literally dived off my couch when I saw it skaved wide.

The last few minutes were quite tense. I was amazed that Shevva didn't hit it himself earlier when he had the chance mind, considering he (as well as the others) had been doing that all night. Instead he put it to Pirlo...who should've hit the target.
Sat 18/12/04 at 21:30
Regular
Pirlo should have won it right at the end there.
Sat 18/12/04 at 21:28
Regular
"We are the dead"
Aaghghahgahgaahg

0-0

How on earth...

Oh well. Still - we'll take them at the San Siro :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.