GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crystal XBob - any for sale near Chelmsford?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/12/04 at 19:39
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
Hey all,

Does anyone know of any where that has Crystal Xbox's for sale in the Chelmsford area? trying to get one for Xmas but so far am struggling . . .

And obviously, the title should say "Crystal Xbox", before anyone comments . . .
Tue 14/12/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
*muffled laughter*

Xbob.
Tue 14/12/04 at 22:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Holy crap, i could sell mine for a profit and still keep the games that were bundled in.
Tue 14/12/04 at 22:38
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
Icarus, that's brilliant, thanks for that!

I've been quite lucky myself as my girlfriend managed to get me a Crystal one at the beginning of the month, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones getting one for Christmas
Tue 14/12/04 at 22:36
Nope, there's a national shortage of Xboxes. And when MS do get round to restocking them, they will be the normal black ones, not the crystal.

As a result of this, I am putting mine up for sale for any desperate parents or kids for the "Jeez, that's a rip off but looking rather attractive if it means I can shut my kid up" price of £400. It has blue lights too. Ooh.
Tue 14/12/04 at 21:53
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
Well, fortunately, it's not me that lives "writtle way", it's a friend who just called me to ask if I knew of anywhere near there that would sell them. I figured here would be a good place to ask, but apparantly not - instead, here is a place to cast abuse . . .
Tue 14/12/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Writtle way"

Unlucky.
Tue 14/12/04 at 21:09
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
Writtle way
Tue 14/12/04 at 21:08
Regular
Where around Chelmsford you at?
Tue 14/12/04 at 19:39
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
Hey all,

Does anyone know of any where that has Crystal Xbox's for sale in the Chelmsford area? trying to get one for Xmas but so far am struggling . . .

And obviously, the title should say "Crystal Xbox", before anyone comments . . .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.