GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last episode of Peep Show"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/12/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hope you saw this, amazing. As good as last week, although last week's had that broom climax.

"Well, I better let Jez learn from his mistakes. Like Dad did with me and the strimmer."
Brilliant.
Sun 19/12/04 at 21:17
Regular
Dunno the exact quote, but the part where they are in the toilets talking about Super Hans taking 4g of cocaine to calm him for his speech was funny
Sun 19/12/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Dringo wrote:
> "Do you want to sit in the tent and eat dairy products, because
> you know thats exactly what we're going to do".

Er, bad quoting there man. It's Dairylea.
Sun 19/12/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Puddin™ wrote:
> I thought Peep Show was kinda cr@p actually.

You damn fool
Sun 19/12/04 at 18:42
Regular
It's excellent.

I suppose it's mostly people that actually go around narrating to themselves in their head that find it funny.
Sun 19/12/04 at 18:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I thought Peep Show was kinda cr@p actually.
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:42
"period drama"
Father Crilly wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> Oh, and the thinner bloke is in The Smoking Room which is also
> really
> funny. Don't believe what the mouthbreathers say - it's nothing
> like
> The Office.
>
> Yeah - The Smoking Room is excellent.
> He's great in that too.

My mother didn't realise he's supposed to be gay until the last episode. Like, muh.
Sun 19/12/04 at 00:04
Regular
"We are the dead"
monkey_man wrote:
> Oh, and the thinner bloke is in The Smoking Room which is also really
> funny. Don't believe what the mouthbreathers say - it's nothing like
> The Office.

Yeah - The Smoking Room is excellent.
He's great in that too.
Sat 18/12/04 at 23:18
Regular
"Do you want to sit in the tent and eat dairy products, because you know thats exactly what we're going to do".
Sat 18/12/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The production values are awful (the intro makes me wince, it's so bad), but there's definitely something about it that makes me laugh. I've met people just like Jeremy and Mark, one I even told him it was so uncanny (does that make sense). However, I've not seen more than 15 minutes of any of the episodes in this series. Managed to miss the whole bloomin' lot. Hopefully they'll repeat it.

Oh, and the thinner bloke is in The Smoking Room which is also really funny. Don't believe what the mouthbreathers say - it's nothing like The Office.
Sat 18/12/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" Can't retract wink, I know... "

I laughed out loud to that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.