GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Near Death experiences?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/12/04 at 13:38
Regular
Have you ever had one? do you believe in ou of body experiences? Did it change your life?
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:36
Regular
"We are the dead"
I've been talking to Flock lately, admittedly.
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Find the image?

Depends where.

Phone the feds...
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:34
Regular
"We are the dead"
It's the imagery, man.

It's not wrong to find the image of some five year old kid rolling and bouncing down some steps, is it?
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You laughing at my pain?

The cut was really baaad!

And I was 5!!!!
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:26
Regular
"We are the dead"
Using the word "rolled" during that description made me laugh for some reason.
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I rolled headfirst down about 50 stone steps at the age of 5.

I had a cut hand.
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:10
Sounds comic, but while putting up lights around a display where I used to work, I missed a rung of the stepladder and crashed to the ground neck first. Luckily I was completely uninjured.

Maybe I'm Bruce Willis.
Mon 20/12/04 at 01:05
Regular
"bing bang bong"
When I was 14, I was riding a bike on a fairly busy road when my shoelace on my right foot started to wind around the chainset. I came to a stop and put my left foot down on the pavement, but somehow my right foot being tied to this bike catapulted me to the right, into the middle of heavy traffic. As my head came to rest sideways on the ground, still looking forward, I could see the front wheel of a van moving away from me ... meaning the rear wheel was fast approaching me from behind. The truck stopped with the rear wheel touching the top of my backpack - had it rolled even a foot further, it would have run over my neck.
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:46
Regular
Near death eaxperiences:
I often almost cut myself or find some other clumsy way to mess myself up.

I fell into a road once (from a fairly high raised path thing) which could have tunred out worse.
And sometimes I\'m not very attentive to traffic. I try to be but sometimes my brain shuts down.

Do you ever get that, when your brain just refuses to process anything, you\'re stuck in autopilot?
Great for playing pool, terrible for walking/driving/being at work (the boss having a go at me for not listening half an hour earlier, and my head is still shut off in the state where I\'m nodding along but I can barely process a word he\'s saying).

Around where I\'m living now, I usually get an intense feeling of dread whenever I cross a road, and I can\'t explain why.
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:35
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Another \'fugee from the Bill Hicks forum?

There\'s a Bill Hicks forum?
Actually there\'s probably an anything you can think of forum somewhere. But a Hicks forum with some sort of a connection to this site?

Ah well, I\'ll probably never go there anyway. I\'m hardly ever even on this one these days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.