GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zombie Nosh"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/12/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
I watched a film called Zombie Nosh last night....It was outstanding
Sat 18/12/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Yeah that bit in zombie holocaust is ridiculous. By the way shouldn't this thread be in the movie forum. Anyway some other good zombie movies are:

zombie
the beyond
city of the living dead
house by the cemetery
return of the living dead
redneck zombies

And obviously dawn of the dead and the evil dead.
Sat 18/12/04 at 13:26
Regular
forkboy68 wrote:
> (is that not the worst dummy of all time?????).

Nope that would belong to Zombie Holocaust when the cannibal jumps out the window at the beggining. The dummies arm falls off in the fall and then when you see the body seconds later the arm's still attached.

Hilariously cheesy that film, good fun though.
Sat 18/12/04 at 09:51
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Oh you should also check out Zombie Holocaust (or doctor Butcher MD (medical deviate) as its known in the States)...its even better.....death by dinghy engine....ho ho ho
Sat 18/12/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
You can buy Zombie Nosh in HMV or Music Zone and you should't pay any more than £5.99 (£4.99 in Music Zone), its worth every penny. Oh and if you do chance upon it check out the bit near the end where the Zombie is shot in the head, pause your dvd just as the close up begins (is that not the worst dummy of all time?????).
Sat 18/12/04 at 01:48
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> shazzy2004 wrote:
>
> Think I have seen all of them
>
> I doubt you've seen all the Zombie films.
>
> are you telling me you've seen all the weird obscure Japanease and
> European films that are practically impossible to get hold of?
>
> I love zombie films me, was Zombie Nosh on TV then?
>
> Have never got round to watching it.

have seen quite a few!!! never underestimate me just because I'm a woman!!! The more obscure the better!!! let me know of any I should be watching!!
Sat 18/12/04 at 01:28
Regular
shazzy2004 wrote:

> Think I have seen all of them

I doubt you've seen all the Zombie films.

are you telling me you've seen all the weird obscure Japanease and European films that are practically impossible to get hold of?

I love zombie films me, was Zombie Nosh on TV then?

Have never got round to watching it.
Sat 18/12/04 at 00:28
Regular
chippxero wrote:
> forkboy68 wrote:
> I watched a film called Zombie Nosh last night....It was outstanding
>
> Haven't seen it but sounds good will have a look for it. Pretty much
> any zombie film is gory in a silly amounts of blood way :D

Think I have seen all of them
Sat 18/12/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
forkboy68 wrote:
> I watched a film called Zombie Nosh last night....It was outstanding

Haven't seen it but sounds good will have a look for it. Pretty much any zombie film is gory in a silly amounts of blood way :D
Sat 18/12/04 at 00:19
Regular
whatched it 2!!!! was a gore fest!!!! does anyone else know of any really gorey films??? have seen quite a few, but am always willing 2 watch more!!!!
Thu 16/12/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
I watched a film called Zombie Nosh last night....It was outstanding

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.