GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My friend is sooo stupid!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/12/04 at 18:00
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Ok so I come in on Monday to find out that my friend Simon had written a letter to my other mate Neil saying something like:

To my dearest Neil

I have seen you around school for sometime now and have fallen deeply in love with you. I love the way you don't car what other people think of you, don't let the get to you.

Love
Your Secret Admirer

Something along those lines. Anyways Neil comes into our form room and opens up his locker where the letter was posted. He opened it, read it and showed it to everyone. We were trying our hardest not to laugh because he was taking it seriously.

Now on Wednesday me, Simon and my other mate Jamie went to the ICT rooms and wrote another letter. Something like:

To my dearest Neil

I had the most wonderful dream about you last night. We were together at last. I hope that my dreams will come true one day. I just couldn't stop thinking about you last night, so I had to write to you. I will unveil my true identity to you soon.

Love
Your Secret Admirere

Neil only just saw it in his locker and he read it at home. Anyways today Jamie brought in an empty X-mas card so we could write one to Neil. We asked one of the girls to write it (they all have the same handwriting for some reason) and added lots of love hearts and so on. We laughted silently as he sat there trying to figure out who it could be.

Now tomorrow we intend on telling him it was us all along by sending a picture of us smiling and holding up a sign saying 'Mug' or whatever, (people call him 'Muggy Neil).
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i hope he pummels you senseless.
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Twenty quid."
FFS.
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:14
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Posted a picture in his locker today with all of us on it including Neil. It has an arrow pointing to him saying 'you got mugged.' He should see it on Monday morning.
Fri 17/12/04 at 16:52
Regular
"..."
I've been at various points in my school career:-

King Cong;
King Conga;
Conga Bonga Bush;
Cong Man;
Grandad;
and
Ravanelli (last two in reference to my hair taking on a slightly greyish tinge under the 'wrong light' (ie any at all))
Fri 17/12/04 at 15:56
Regular
"We are the dead"
You forgot "long haired hobo with no taste in music".
:'}
Fri 17/12/04 at 15:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
People call me...

Matt
Brit
Britton

And that's it.

Apart from breif spells as Roy in some youth club (god knows why) and as Bob in the first few years of my secondary school (again, I don't know why), I've been nickname free.
Fri 17/12/04 at 14:35
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
munn wrote:
> It might be quite genius.
>
> He might have a really round cylinderish head, with a whole on the
> top, and one really big ear (and no otehr ear) so that his head
> actualy looks like a mug.
>
>
> But I doubt that.

Hahahaha....i'm picturing it
Fri 17/12/04 at 13:59
Regular
It might be quite genius.

He might have a really round cylinderish head, with a whole on the top, and one really big ear (and no otehr ear) so that his head actualy looks like a mug.

But I doubt that.

Me and my mates have really genius nicknames though.

"Jonny"
"Ricky"
"Andy"
"Rob"
"Munn"
"Spoon"

Sppoon is short for Spooner.

Take that.

Rar.
Fri 17/12/04 at 12:48
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Atomic Halo wrote:
> >(people call him 'Muggy Neil).
>
>
> kids these days have gotten lazy, can't even come up with good
> insulting names now.

Well said, nicknames were much better in my day.
Fri 17/12/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Atomic Halo wrote:
>(people call him 'Muggy Neil).

kids these days have gotten lazy, can't even come up with good insulting names now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.