GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bret Hart Interview"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/12/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Finally saw this at 1 in the morning today and have to say was quite surprised, wasn't nearly as much self righteous whining as i thought there would be. Think it was the second part as he was already talking about WCW and WWE and usually they talk about the start of their careers in the first part, either that or he didn't do the usual 4 hour interview.

Basic points covered really, Ineptness of WCW, not using talent properly blah blah

Interesting points covered were when he met Vince in a park after Owen's death and apparently Vince had SWAT team members surrounding the area and recorded the whole conversation as he thought Bret was going to kill him, found that quite funny.

Goldberg not taking responsibility for the injury that killed his career (what's new there)

and the fact that it wasn't him behind the lawsuit, always thought he had something to do with it but apparently didn't.

Oh and he hates HHH so some respect points earned there :-D

All in all probably one of the most interesting interviews so far, i hope TWC keeps these going and doesn't lose them as well
Fri 17/12/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
When he talked about Dynamite and his book was quite funny as well when Dynamite wrote a bit in his book about Bret facing Adullah the Butcher, even though Bret has never had a match with him.

All that booze does funny things to the old memory
Thu 16/12/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Balls"
Yeah, i saw it to. For once i didn't care that my judgemental partents where in the room, I just had to see it.
Thu 16/12/04 at 14:40
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
yeah ive seen that one, probably the best so far.
Thu 16/12/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Finally saw this at 1 in the morning today and have to say was quite surprised, wasn't nearly as much self righteous whining as i thought there would be. Think it was the second part as he was already talking about WCW and WWE and usually they talk about the start of their careers in the first part, either that or he didn't do the usual 4 hour interview.

Basic points covered really, Ineptness of WCW, not using talent properly blah blah

Interesting points covered were when he met Vince in a park after Owen's death and apparently Vince had SWAT team members surrounding the area and recorded the whole conversation as he thought Bret was going to kill him, found that quite funny.

Goldberg not taking responsibility for the injury that killed his career (what's new there)

and the fact that it wasn't him behind the lawsuit, always thought he had something to do with it but apparently didn't.

Oh and he hates HHH so some respect points earned there :-D

All in all probably one of the most interesting interviews so far, i hope TWC keeps these going and doesn't lose them as well

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.