GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Global Sex Survey"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/12/04 at 11:59
Regular
Hey everyone,

I am currently writing an article for University on this years global sex survey.

The research confirmed France is now officially the sexiest state with the French having sex 137 times a year - well above the global average of 103 - with Greece and Hungary coming a close second and third. Europeans also win hands down in turning their partners on. Topping the table are the British, who spend 22.5 minutes on foreplay, followed by the Germans.

I basically want to know what you think about it. Are the british really the number one at foreplay?? Who do you consider to be the best nation???

Thanks for your help!!!
Fri 17/12/04 at 19:50
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
over an hour? bloody hell.
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
RoJ wrote:
> Don't worry VM, I'm here for you.

a mouth's a mouth....
Fri 17/12/04 at 12:14
Regular
Not at all! foreplay is so much more important than sex! SEx is as someone said the icing on the cake! My bloke and i make a real sesion out of foreplay. the longest he ever went down o me was an hour and 21 minutes... that means about an hour and 11 minutes of extasy!
Thu 16/12/04 at 23:29
Regular
Doesn't more foreplay time mean that we're worse at it, as it takes us longer to actually get it on? :-S
Thu 16/12/04 at 23:14
Regular
"thunderful"
Is that the Durex sex survey ?

As for Britsh lovers and foreplay, me and my boyfriend spend more time on foreplay then sex.

Foreplay gets you in the mood and starts thingsoff, sex is just the icing on the...cake.
Thu 16/12/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Don't worry VM, I'm here for you.
Thu 16/12/04 at 17:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i have sex WAY more than that, if only someone else were here to vouch for that....
Thu 16/12/04 at 14:44
Regular
"For One Night Only"
And a fine how do you do...
Thu 16/12/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Greetings and salutations.
Thu 16/12/04 at 11:59
Regular
Hey everyone,

I am currently writing an article for University on this years global sex survey.

The research confirmed France is now officially the sexiest state with the French having sex 137 times a year - well above the global average of 103 - with Greece and Hungary coming a close second and third. Europeans also win hands down in turning their partners on. Topping the table are the British, who spend 22.5 minutes on foreplay, followed by the Germans.

I basically want to know what you think about it. Are the british really the number one at foreplay?? Who do you consider to be the best nation???

Thanks for your help!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.