GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Global Sex Survey"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/12/04 at 11:45
Regular
Hey everyone,

I am currently writing an article for University on this years global sex survey.

The research confirmed France is now officially the sexiest state with the French having sex 137 times a year - well above the global average of 103 - with Greece and Hungary coming a close second and third. Europeans also win hands down in turning their partners on. Topping the table are the British, who spend 22.5 minutes on foreplay, followed by the Germans.

I basically want to know what you think about it. Are the british really the number one at foreplay?? Who do you consider to be the best nation???

Thanks for your help!!!
Thu 16/12/04 at 11:45
Regular
Hey everyone,

I am currently writing an article for University on this years global sex survey.

The research confirmed France is now officially the sexiest state with the French having sex 137 times a year - well above the global average of 103 - with Greece and Hungary coming a close second and third. Europeans also win hands down in turning their partners on. Topping the table are the British, who spend 22.5 minutes on foreplay, followed by the Germans.

I basically want to know what you think about it. Are the british really the number one at foreplay?? Who do you consider to be the best nation???

Thanks for your help!!!
Thu 16/12/04 at 11:57
Regular
"long time"
arent the brits well known for having the most one night stands ?
Thu 16/12/04 at 11:58
Regular
sweet tooth wrote:
> arent the brits well known for having the most one night stands ?

It seems they are more famous for their foreplay..to my surprise i have to admit!!
Thu 16/12/04 at 12:02
Regular
"long time"
well foreplay is very good if they know what there doing ! but like they say practice makes perfect !
Thu 16/12/04 at 12:11
Regular
but most of the times they are too drunk to focus on proper foreplay..but then again I am not english so I havent got as much experience with british lads anyway..
Thu 16/12/04 at 12:15
Regular
"long time"
well ive never been with someone whos drunk so cant comment on that ! as for british men i cant complain there !!! were are you from ?
Thu 16/12/04 at 12:41
Regular
I was born in germany but grew up in Spain
Thu 16/12/04 at 13:09
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Ispi wrote:
> Topping the table are the British, who spend 22.5 minutes on
> foreplay, followed by the Germans.

That's beacuse we have to make up for our average 2.3 minutes of intercourse!;)
Thu 16/12/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ispi wrote:

> average of 103

Only 103 times per annum? Jeez - that's low

> foreplay

?

I think that like most of these types of surveys it is utter tosh.
Thu 16/12/04 at 13:38
Regular
Nice one Tyla...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.