GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rips from cd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/12/04 at 22:34
"everyone must die!"
i put some mp3's onto a cd at around 3-5mb a copule of months ago. I changed computers and so lost mp3's. I wanna get the songs from this disc onto my new computer. Whenever i use nero the tracks are like 10x the size then they was. How do i prevent this?
Wed 15/12/04 at 22:34
"everyone must die!"
i put some mp3's onto a cd at around 3-5mb a copule of months ago. I changed computers and so lost mp3's. I wanna get the songs from this disc onto my new computer. Whenever i use nero the tracks are like 10x the size then they was. How do i prevent this?
Wed 15/12/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Captain to you."
freddykreuger666 wrote:
> i put some mp3's onto a cd at around 3-5mb a copule of months ago. I
> changed computers and so lost mp3's. I wanna get the songs from this
> disc onto my new computer. Whenever i use nero the tracks are like
> 10x the size then they was. How do i prevent this?

Sounds like they are being created as .Wav's not Mp3's. Just did a check on my computer using nero 6 and mine where coming out as Mp4's strange. Use media player to extract your audio from cd's as it has alot of options for you to play with for file output and quality.
Wed 15/12/04 at 23:05
Regular
dont use nero. Just copy and paste them from your cd surely?
Wed 15/12/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Captain to you."
or†ega wrote:
> dont use nero. Just copy and paste them from your cd surely?

I assumed that he used nero and made it in to a audio cd not a mp3 cd the first time around. in which case neros encodes them to .wav's i think. Meaning you can't drag them across. But thats a good point he didn't say.
Wed 15/12/04 at 23:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Use WMP, it does it rather well.
Thu 16/12/04 at 00:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
iTunes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.