GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favorite TV shows of 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/12/04 at 20:35
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Green Wing blew everything out of the water for me. Couldn't stop laughing. Shameless was fantastic also, can't wait for the crimbo episode.
Wed 15/12/04 at 20:35
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Green Wing blew everything out of the water for me. Couldn't stop laughing. Shameless was fantastic also, can't wait for the crimbo episode.
Wed 15/12/04 at 23:46
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
The repeat of Grumpy Old Men. Looking forward to Grumpy Old Women.
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:31
Regular
"0228"
Atomic Halo wrote:
> Green Wing blew everything out of the water for me.

That would be one of the big disappointments of the year for me, I just couldn't enjoy it.
Fri 17/12/04 at 12:18
Regular
WITH OUYT A DOUBT "PEEP SHOW!" Have to agree Green wing was a let down. some good actors from various great comedies... the office, Peep SHow spaced, Black books... some of my fave comedies and yet bung 'em all together in a sitcom and in my oppinion it was comedy hell!
Fri 17/12/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Draconian_devil wrote:
> WITH OUYT A DOUBT "PEEP SHOW!" Have to agree Green wing was
> a let down. some good actors from various great comedies... the
> office, Peep SHow spaced, Black books... some of my fave comedies and
> yet bung 'em all together in a sitcom and in my oppinion it was
> comedy hell!

Didn't enjoy it myself either. Some good jokes but on the whole a let down. Peep Show I'm mixed on. Sometimes its bad taste for the sake of bad taste. Still, interesting POV camera work and overall it gets a few belly laughs from me a week. Can't be bad.

Black Books season 3 for me. Love the one with the villian learning to read, and Dylan Moran is a comedy genius. "I hate these headaches. They always come. Just before the screaming."
Fri 17/12/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
spooks series 3. the greatest BBC series ever

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.