GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roanldo 4 Zidane 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/12/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Anybody else watch this match yesterday on Bravo. Didn't know it was even happening until I saw it when I was flicking through the stations.

It was a match against poverty and all the money went to charity. Zidane picked his team and Ronaldo got his team.

All different players where there and not all of them got to played.

Zidanes team scorers:
Diego Tristan (2)
Raul Gonzalez (1) Penalty
Hakan Yakin

Ronaldo's scorers:
Luis Figo
Carlos Sainz
Juan Pablo Sorin
Ricardo Costa

Great game to watch and it's a pity Gascoigne didn't come on for 10 minutes. Deschamps and Blanc had a game and Schumacher played for an hour.
Sun 19/12/04 at 20:57
Regular
"The Red Shift"
God dammit. I should have remembered that this was around this time of year. I watched it last year and it was great.
Thu 16/12/04 at 20:32
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
I really wanted shumaker (sp?) to score, would have made the match much more exiting, was still a good match though.
Thu 16/12/04 at 12:30
Regular
the best one i have ever seen was bobby charlton coming on in figo's match he was surprisingly agile and good, despite the bally and creaky joints!
Wed 15/12/04 at 19:48
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Yeah, was a good game, Schmaca played really well, played a lot of good balls and had a good shot at goal. And i was really impressed by the spanish tennis player - can't rember his name, but he was also impressive.
Nice to see footballers doing their thing for Poverty,
Wed 15/12/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Anybody else watch this match yesterday on Bravo. Didn't know it was even happening until I saw it when I was flicking through the stations.

It was a match against poverty and all the money went to charity. Zidane picked his team and Ronaldo got his team.

All different players where there and not all of them got to played.

Zidanes team scorers:
Diego Tristan (2)
Raul Gonzalez (1) Penalty
Hakan Yakin

Ronaldo's scorers:
Luis Figo
Carlos Sainz
Juan Pablo Sorin
Ricardo Costa

Great game to watch and it's a pity Gascoigne didn't come on for 10 minutes. Deschamps and Blanc had a game and Schumacher played for an hour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.