GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Joe Cole"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/12/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
A talent wasted at Chelsea?

Yes

Votes please
Fri 17/12/04 at 19:03
Regular
I quite like Joey Joey Cole. I might have mentioned it before...

Anyway, Liverpool will have him. Please. Joey is good at cutting in from the left, and would give us more options there or on the right. He's better than Diver Kewell and Luis "Good Game, Bad Game, TYerrible Game, Injury, Bad Game" Garcia.
Thu 16/12/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Colourless"
Donkey Punch wrote:
> As for him being an excellent prospect for the future, thats rubbish,
> hes not that young he should be playing now!

He is young. Wayne Rooney is a complete exception to anything. Before he came onto the scene, 21 was deemed as young, and now... anything over 19 is seen as old. Joe Cole is still young and has a lot to learn. He's good going forward but doesn't give the team much else.... But he will be genius.

> He should go to a team that can use him regularly, and that can
> benefit from him.

Er no, he shouldn't. And today he's come out and pledged his future to the club, which is nice....

> Spurs are rubbish and seem to turn the most
> promising players into unknowns.

Finally, something we can agree on....
Thu 16/12/04 at 12:07
Regular
He is a great player, from what I have seen at Chealsea whenever he comes off the bench he looks great.

As for him being an excellent prospect for the future, thats rubbish, hes not that young he should be playing now!

He should go to a team that can use him regularly, and that can benefit from him. Spurs are rubbish and seem to turn the most promising players into unknowns.

I hope he moves to a decent club that uses him often, for Englands sake. Hes too good to be overlooked.
Thu 16/12/04 at 11:04
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yes, he could do better in europe or at boro/tottenham size club
Wed 15/12/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashley wrote:
> i suspect we will loan him to Saints for the rest of the season

Sounds like a good plan to me.

We don't want to sell him, he's an excellent prospect for the future.
Wed 15/12/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh yeh whatever.

I mis-typed
oops
Wed 15/12/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Colourless"
Lil Bro wrote:
> I was just proving to Colourless that he's a wasted talent at Spurs.
> And it seems I'm right

I'll just point this comment out again....
Wed 15/12/04 at 18:44
Regular
i suspect we will loan him to Saints for the rest of the season, the harry redknapp link maybe to strong.
Wed 15/12/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Well then youw asted your chance, looks like he's off.
Wed 15/12/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Colourless"
This thread however, didn't prove that he was a wasted talent at Chelsea.... which he isn't.

He's a quality player but he's not amazing. And I'm still waiting for him to really make his mark for us.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.