GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Surrounded by "idiets""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/12/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just need to get a few things off my chest really, and what better place than a cyberspace chatroom full of strangers and children looking for someone to come round and suck them off?

"Idiets" #1: The Student Loan Company/Royal Mail
So I applied for my student loan a bit late. Late being 1 month before the course started. But I've applied later than that before and still got my loan within a reasonable time. But this year they've funked it up good an' propah. For a start, the online appliction system didn't work. It's not that it wasn't working - it didn't exist! That didn't help, because now everything had to be done manually...which leads to small problems like them not sending off my forms. And when they do send off my forms, the Post Office lose them, and I don't find out for another month. Good thing I did leave Uni, or I wouldn't be able to pay for travel, accommodation, or tuition fees.

"Idiet" #2: My scum-sucking Brother
This is a family thing, which I shouldn't be putting in the open, but I'm beyond caring. When I was young he stole and sold my Megadrive for drug money. When I was not-so-young, he stole my PSOne, and sold that for drug money. All of this he denies, but I know a lot more about him than he thinks I do. And I certainly know more than my parents do. But what he's done now is beyond any acceptable "issue" for a family member to cause: bailiffs. He's always been in debt, and he always takes out loans with credits companies to clear one debt, but just makes another. I think he's basically stuck in a spiral, and the only way out is pure, hard cash...which he has had thousands of from my parents over the years. But it's something else to go from phone calls from credit companies, to having a "bailiffs are coming in 10 days" letter posted - by hand - through your door.

Oh, did I mention he hasn't lived at home for three years? That's right, he still get his letters delivered here, and signs up for new loans to our home address, because he doesn't want people coming to his door. I've never met anyone as selfish as him in my entire life.

"Idiet" #3: The idiot that called me an "idiet" on Halo
This really made me laugh. He was one of those people that is really good, until someone just as good comes along and teaches them a lesson. "Your such an idiet"...bwahahahaha
Wed 15/12/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just need to get a few things off my chest really, and what better place than a cyberspace chatroom full of strangers and children looking for someone to come round and suck them off?

"Idiets" #1: The Student Loan Company/Royal Mail
So I applied for my student loan a bit late. Late being 1 month before the course started. But I've applied later than that before and still got my loan within a reasonable time. But this year they've funked it up good an' propah. For a start, the online appliction system didn't work. It's not that it wasn't working - it didn't exist! That didn't help, because now everything had to be done manually...which leads to small problems like them not sending off my forms. And when they do send off my forms, the Post Office lose them, and I don't find out for another month. Good thing I did leave Uni, or I wouldn't be able to pay for travel, accommodation, or tuition fees.

"Idiet" #2: My scum-sucking Brother
This is a family thing, which I shouldn't be putting in the open, but I'm beyond caring. When I was young he stole and sold my Megadrive for drug money. When I was not-so-young, he stole my PSOne, and sold that for drug money. All of this he denies, but I know a lot more about him than he thinks I do. And I certainly know more than my parents do. But what he's done now is beyond any acceptable "issue" for a family member to cause: bailiffs. He's always been in debt, and he always takes out loans with credits companies to clear one debt, but just makes another. I think he's basically stuck in a spiral, and the only way out is pure, hard cash...which he has had thousands of from my parents over the years. But it's something else to go from phone calls from credit companies, to having a "bailiffs are coming in 10 days" letter posted - by hand - through your door.

Oh, did I mention he hasn't lived at home for three years? That's right, he still get his letters delivered here, and signs up for new loans to our home address, because he doesn't want people coming to his door. I've never met anyone as selfish as him in my entire life.

"Idiet" #3: The idiot that called me an "idiet" on Halo
This really made me laugh. He was one of those people that is really good, until someone just as good comes along and teaches them a lesson. "Your such an idiet"...bwahahahaha
Wed 15/12/04 at 09:57
Regular
"long time"
how olds your brother ? what drugs ?
Wed 15/12/04 at 10:12
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I really dislike drug addicts. They spoil it for regular drug takers...
Wed 15/12/04 at 10:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Light wrote:
> I really dislike drug addicts.

I don't think he does it anymore - he got a dog instead. He used to have all the classic symptoms though: mood swings, aversion to sunlight, tired all the time...it's 'The Lost Boys' for real!
Wed 15/12/04 at 10:19
Regular
"long time"
that dosent mean he on drugs !
Wed 15/12/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You're right, he probably is a vampire. That explains why the card from the bailiffs had a cross on in, and stank of garlic.
Wed 15/12/04 at 10:31
Regular
"long time"
cool i love the dark side !
i to am from the dark side i am a black angel sent by the Devil to make a new list of all those going to hell !
Wed 15/12/04 at 10:57
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
sweet tooth wrote:
> cool i love the dark side !
> i to am from the dark side i am a black angel sent by the Devil to
> make a new list of all those going to hell !

Course you are!
Wed 15/12/04 at 11:00
Regular
"long time"
yep i am !
Wed 15/12/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I say you fight your brother.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.