GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Surrounded by "idiets""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/12/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just need to get a few things off my chest really, and what better place than a cyberspace chatroom full of strangers and children looking for someone to come round and suck them off?

"Idiets" #1: The Student Loan Company/Royal Mail
So I applied for my student loan a bit late. Late being 1 month before the course started. But I've applied later than that before and still got my loan within a reasonable time. But this year they've funked it up good an' propah. For a start, the online appliction system didn't work. It's not that it wasn't working - it didn't exist! That didn't help, because now everything had to be done manually...which leads to small problems like them not sending off my forms. And when they do send off my forms, the Post Office lose them, and I don't find out for another month. Good thing I did leave Uni, or I wouldn't be able to pay for travel, accommodation, or tuition fees.

"Idiet" #2: My scum-sucking Brother
This is a family thing, which I shouldn't be putting in the open, but I'm beyond caring. When I was young he stole and sold my Megadrive for drug money. When I was not-so-young, he stole my PSOne, and sold that for drug money. All of this he denies, but I know a lot more about him than he thinks I do. And I certainly know more than my parents do. But what he's done now is beyond any acceptable "issue" for a family member to cause: bailiffs. He's always been in debt, and he always takes out loans with credits companies to clear one debt, but just makes another. I think he's basically stuck in a spiral, and the only way out is pure, hard cash...which he has had thousands of from my parents over the years. But it's something else to go from phone calls from credit companies, to having a "bailiffs are coming in 10 days" letter posted - by hand - through your door.

Oh, did I mention he hasn't lived at home for three years? That's right, he still get his letters delivered here, and signs up for new loans to our home address, because he doesn't want people coming to his door. I've never met anyone as selfish as him in my entire life.

"Idiet" #3: The idiot that called me an "idiet" on Halo
This really made me laugh. He was one of those people that is really good, until someone just as good comes along and teaches them a lesson. "Your such an idiet"...bwahahahaha
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:12
Regular
"We are the dead"
monkey_man wrote:
> Thanks for the offer, but it's not Robot Wars.

Ahahaha, that made me laugh.
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
OK, Timmargh can beat up my mongoloid of a Brother. He's older, therefore he must win.
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Come on, let Timmargh do it, it'd be sweet. The ultimate battle of man vs machine. We can rig him up with flamethrowers, rotating blades, and those little spikes that come out of the wheels and burst opponents' tires. You're brother wouldn't stand a chance.
Thu 16/12/04 at 01:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Thanks for the offer, but it's not Robot Wars. I managed to throw him pretty well before when I was doing Judo, but he's had a workout in the 10 years since I left the club. Although I do have height and reach advantage.
Thu 16/12/04 at 01:13
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'll fight him - I'm 31 and therefore am bound to win.
Thu 16/12/04 at 01:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Er...I'm 23 and my Brother is 28...I don't think a fight between us would solve anything except who gets buried first.
Wed 15/12/04 at 17:47
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
We once nearly had the bailiffs come round. A woman we didn't know got into tons of debt, and randomly picked our address from the phone book to give to companies. We got lots of mail addressed to her, and eventually we opened one and it said the bailiffs were coming soon. Luckily our solicitor sorted it for us.

We're ex-directory now.
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:38
Regular
I was just going to work the legs a little..
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Next time I have a fight with my brother I'll have a secret weapon to
> bring home the victory.

Dont use the crowbar.

Seriously.
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:25
Regular
Next time I have a fight with my brother I'll have a secret weapon to bring home the victory.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.