GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Getaway Black Monday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway: Black Monday'.
Wed 15/12/04 at 21:17
Regular
"No.7"
Need help on Chapter 19 (Eddie's story)...The one with the women you cant seem to kill. How do I get past her ??..Help required urgent
Sun 26/12/04 at 15:53
Regular
"No.7"
At last !!

.. This is for eveyone stuck on the level on how to kill that b*tch blasting lead at you.

Once Nadya starts hooting at you, you will notice she is on another rooftop and you have to jump in order to get to that rooftop.

Follow these steps and youll be fine:

1) Make sure you kill eveyone in the area. DO NOT JUMP OVER TO THE NET ROOFTOP YET (where nadya is standing and shooting).
2) Refill your health as much as you can. Again, make sure no one else is alive except Nadia.
3) Quickly run and jump over to the rooftop and go to the RIGHT SIDE OF NADIA.
4) Hide behind the brick wall for some seconds till she stops shooting.
5) Keep going adjacent to the wall and hide behind the air duct shaft (the lower shaft). Eddie will be sitting and hiding now instead of standing.
6) Hide and shoot Nadia till the b*tch falls to her doom.

Best of luck my friends.
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:18
"\(^_-)/ yea i win"
yer getaway black monday is quality ( y were u warned)
Thu 23/12/04 at 19:55
Regular
"No.7"
By the way I think the game is good.
Thu 23/12/04 at 19:47
Regular
"No.7"
Behind the 2 air ducts, did you just shoot her ? I will try this later. I get near her and get blasted out of the water.
Mon 20/12/04 at 12:56
Regular
"Catch it!"
Is the getaway black monday good?
Sun 19/12/04 at 22:52
Regular
"hulagadoo"
ah, i did it by having 2 automatics and hid on the roof top opposite her behing airduct things.
Sun 19/12/04 at 19:51
Regular
"No.7"
Cannot get past the women, at the end of the roof top.
Sun 19/12/04 at 10:17
Regular
"hulagadoo"
EAT wrote:
> Nice conversation but still stuck, is there anyone that knows what to
> do at chapter 19....

whats the problem with it?
Sat 18/12/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Killer Bananas Kill wrote:
> So shud I buy it or leave it?

You should leave it. I bought it and hated it, traded it in against an SP with GTA. I can't for the life of me understand why ANYONE could enjoy The Getaway.
Sat 18/12/04 at 18:12
Regular
"No.7"
Nice conversation but still stuck, is there anyone that knows what to do at chapter 19....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.