GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Code Veronica complete"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/05/01 at 13:33
Regular
I've heard alot of dates when resident evil code veronica is coming out for PS2 but they are all different.I know Capcom we're having trouble converting the dreamcast's sharpness to the PS2.
Does anyone know when this game is coming out in the U.K and will it have the Wesker's report DVD?
Mon 14/05/01 at 18:27
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yep. Code:Veronica x will be the europe ps2 name.
Mon 14/05/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Sorry to keep posting messages,but I found out that the American version isnt out yet. They say 15th May, 15th June and even as late as Sepetember for the American release. I think that the 15th June is the release for the American version as on a games board alot of people have said that its 15th June. So the UK version may be July/August.
Mon 14/05/01 at 16:17
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I also think that the European version(UK) will be called Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.
Mon 14/05/01 at 16:13
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
You find out more about Wesker. I think there is only 10-15 mins of extra video in there. I dont think there is any new areas at all just the video.
Mon 14/05/01 at 14:47
I've read that it will be released on the March 30, 2000 in America (and Japan).
I've also read in a PS2 Magazine that it will have all the stuff that the Dreamcast version had and it will also have an extended story version as well. Sounds great and i can't wait.

Darkreaper
Mon 14/05/01 at 13:39
"High polygon count"
At the moment, I think there is a Special Edition available in Japan which has the DVD. I've hear no mention of it being released here, but who knows...
Mon 14/05/01 at 13:33
Regular
"Back For Good"
I've heard alot of dates when resident evil code veronica is coming out for PS2 but they are all different.I know Capcom we're having trouble converting the dreamcast's sharpness to the PS2.
Does anyone know when this game is coming out in the U.K and will it have the Wesker's report DVD?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.