GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unusual Pet Names..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/12/04 at 12:21
Regular
"..."
As any of you who have spoke to Lucy-Jane recently will know, we are getting our first pet soon. A kitten, courtesy of my Sister's cat which has just given birth to a litter of 4. The only name me and Lucy could actually agree on for this kitten is Yoshi after Mario's little green dinosaur chum. It has been pointed out to me that this is:-

a) Quite Geeky
and
b) An unusual name for a pet.

Having said that, I'm sure some of you must have pets with even more unusual monickers. Here is your chance to share them with us all.
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:21
Regular
"..."
As any of you who have spoke to Lucy-Jane recently will know, we are getting our first pet soon. A kitten, courtesy of my Sister's cat which has just given birth to a litter of 4. The only name me and Lucy could actually agree on for this kitten is Yoshi after Mario's little green dinosaur chum. It has been pointed out to me that this is:-

a) Quite Geeky
and
b) An unusual name for a pet.

Having said that, I'm sure some of you must have pets with even more unusual monickers. Here is your chance to share them with us all.
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Peanut, Sydney, Calpurnia and Wombat are all the names of the cats I've had.

Anyone who makes a "had" sex joke about my cats, particularly the dead ones will be on the receiving end of a English_Bloke ass whooping!

I think Yoshi is quite a cute name to be honest.
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:30
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I had a hamster called Stamp, because he had 3 feet..
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I thought that was going to be because of a tragic story about how he died.
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:32
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
So I can predict the future?
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
My balls are clever, they know when I've done something to upset a woman.
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:37
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I don't quite know what to say to that???

So if you upset a woman, what do your magic balls do?
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hurt
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:42
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Just wait until Light gets here. All his cats have unusual names.

Weirdest I heard was a mates from school years ago called "Skaven", but most recently it's a rat called "Cut my own throat dibbler" which is

1) Quite geeky
2) Quite an unusual name for a pet.
Tue 14/12/04 at 12:44
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Hurt

Do they hurt now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.