GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 idiot guidance required"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/12/04 at 14:53
Regular
"notagline"
How do cheats work?
How does it work?
My son has a PS2, he is 9yrs old, and has spent 2 months going round in little circles, going nowhere on grand turisimo 3. I know nothing about ps2`s or this game. I am told that you can make it easier by cheating. You can put in codes or something to help?
Help an old man give his son some help before he gives up on yet another birthday present.
Thu 16/12/04 at 14:53
Regular
"notagline"
How do cheats work?
How does it work?
My son has a PS2, he is 9yrs old, and has spent 2 months going round in little circles, going nowhere on grand turisimo 3. I know nothing about ps2`s or this game. I am told that you can make it easier by cheating. You can put in codes or something to help?
Help an old man give his son some help before he gives up on yet another birthday present.
Thu 16/12/04 at 15:13
"period drama"
Surely the whole point of GTA3 is to go round in little circles.
I think they're called 'racing tracks'
Thu 16/12/04 at 15:13
"period drama"
Sorry, sorry.
Wait a sec, I'll get some for you.
Thu 16/12/04 at 15:16
"period drama"
Well, I had a look around and it seems that there aren't any cheats for GT3. He'll just have to keep trying - or you can buy a cheat cartidge, which cost about £30 and means you can cheat on any game.

Go to [URL]http://www.codejunkies.co.uk[/URL]
Thu 16/12/04 at 15:19
"period drama"
[URL]http://uk.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=GB&cr=GBP&cs=£&r=1&l=1&ProdID=211[/URL]

Here's the main cheat cartidge thingy. With it, you can do pretty much anything you like on a game.

Although it's probably a lot of money - and perhaps your son should learn the rewards of practise and hard work to finish a game properly, and not just cheat when things get a little tricky.

Cheats kinda suck all the fun out of games if you ask me.
Thu 16/12/04 at 16:06
nonickname wrote:
and has spent 2 months going round
> in little circles, going nowhere on grand turisimo 3.

Begging to be done, really.
Thu 16/12/04 at 21:47
"period drama"
You can buy the whole codejunkies web site for £4.99 !!!!!!!!!!! :O?
Or does that £4.99 !!!!!!!!!!! :O stretch to the whole of Datel as well?

Bargin.
omg!1 £4.99 !!!!!!!!!!! :O
Mon 20/12/04 at 19:37
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Buy an easier game. GT3 is punishing to anyone who is new to the series.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.