GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The grim fantastic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/12/04 at 00:40
Regular
So it was Monday morning, first light, and I sauntered outside into a grey drizzle.

What could I do? I thought, being free of work and responsibility. Well, I spontaneously wandered into the local SPA and bought myself a small bottle of rum, Navy rum, then headed for the railway line.
In the grey morning with a grey mind I walked for miles along a path beside the tracks – hiding from the trains, passing under bridges, reading graffiti (teenage love scrawl and homo accusations in the main), feeling like an utter dropout in a no-man’s-land. It was great.

And as the morning burgeoned into an even deeper desolation of grey-grim nothing, I contemplated the future, my future, and what it would be like to be a tramp, a nameless nobody; what it would be like to spend a night alone in a forest, to steal in order to eat; I had an intense desire to disappear into the nowhere of vagabond-land - I could do it, right now! Then the drink wore off, and with it the capricious madness, and I trundled home. Tramp for a day without having to sleep in a cardboard box or s**t outside.
Tue 14/12/04 at 08:37
Regular
"We are the dead"
Your name is dire. As was that tale too, actually.
Tue 14/12/04 at 00:40
Regular
So it was Monday morning, first light, and I sauntered outside into a grey drizzle.

What could I do? I thought, being free of work and responsibility. Well, I spontaneously wandered into the local SPA and bought myself a small bottle of rum, Navy rum, then headed for the railway line.
In the grey morning with a grey mind I walked for miles along a path beside the tracks – hiding from the trains, passing under bridges, reading graffiti (teenage love scrawl and homo accusations in the main), feeling like an utter dropout in a no-man’s-land. It was great.

And as the morning burgeoned into an even deeper desolation of grey-grim nothing, I contemplated the future, my future, and what it would be like to be a tramp, a nameless nobody; what it would be like to spend a night alone in a forest, to steal in order to eat; I had an intense desire to disappear into the nowhere of vagabond-land - I could do it, right now! Then the drink wore off, and with it the capricious madness, and I trundled home. Tramp for a day without having to sleep in a cardboard box or s**t outside.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.