GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE N64'S LAST GAME"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/05/01 at 13:15
Regular
As you've all probabaly heard the N64 is slowly withering away if you havent well you're obvously not a nintendo fan.
I'd like to know what the quality of the game will be will it be crap like superman and carmaggedon,or will it be a classic like goldeneye or perfect dark.
Also what type of game will it be it might be a shoot em up or a betem up or a racer.
and who will it me made by E.G. RARE, INFOGRAMMES.
But what ever the last game will be we don't want it to be a dissapointment do we?
because it would be a great shame and a waste of a perfect console.
We want the N64'S last game to be something special to remember it by.

i'd like you're vote to say what type of game it will be.
Include in you're vote.
1:what type of game it will be,mention it's name to
2:who will it be made by,mention why you chose this manufacturor.

Mon 14/05/01 at 13:15
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
As you've all probabaly heard the N64 is slowly withering away if you havent well you're obvously not a nintendo fan.
I'd like to know what the quality of the game will be will it be crap like superman and carmaggedon,or will it be a classic like goldeneye or perfect dark.
Also what type of game will it be it might be a shoot em up or a betem up or a racer.
and who will it me made by E.G. RARE, INFOGRAMMES.
But what ever the last game will be we don't want it to be a dissapointment do we?
because it would be a great shame and a waste of a perfect console.
We want the N64'S last game to be something special to remember it by.

i'd like you're vote to say what type of game it will be.
Include in you're vote.
1:what type of game it will be,mention it's name to
2:who will it be made by,mention why you chose this manufacturor.

Mon 14/05/01 at 14:19
Game: Perfect Wario

Gametype: First Person Shooter

Manufacturer: Rare + Nintendo Collaboration

Plot: Wario has lots of big guns and goes around blasting the other Nintendo Characters because hes evil!
Mon 14/05/01 at 14:22
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
ooh it sounds good and it ought to be because there the two best manufactures around it'll a croos between perfect dark and super mario land
Mon 14/05/01 at 19:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Game: Legend of Mario: Luigi Wakes Up

Developer: EAD/Nintendo

The last game to grace the N64 just has to have its flagship icons Mario and Luigi in it, afterall, they started it all.

Basically, Mario has 72 hours to wake up Luigi before the moon falls on him. With an engaging plot, groundhog day elements and many subgames, it's sure to be a hit.

And only £80 too. Because the word 'drat' is used, so Nintendo can charge adult prices. Plus apparently the inside of the cartridge will be gold plated as it's the last ever game to grace the N64.

Except for Legend of Mario 2: Luigi's Timepiece....
Mon 14/05/01 at 19:59
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
What really will be the last game?

And where are Paper Mario, Exitabike, and Pokemon Stadium 2?
Mon 14/05/01 at 20:02
I dont have a clue what the last game is but i hope that Waluigi is in it!
Mon 14/05/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sine Rule for that
Mon 14/05/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
3 criteria:

1) It must be an adventurer (Zelda etc)

2) It must be for all age ranges

3, and most impotantly) IT MUST, ABSOLUTELY MUST, BE ORIGINAL
Mon 14/05/01 at 20:59
Regular
Mario Paper is out in September, ExciteBike is soon out.
Mon 14/05/01 at 21:01
on luigis manison who is the enemy? Waluigi, wario, bowser??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.