GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 4 skills and stuff"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:10
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I've just managed to wrench myself off of Pro Evo 4 on Xbox for long enough to pose a question to you forum noids. I seem to remember a long time ago reading about (and indeed writing about) loads of new skills in Pro Evo 4, like taking free kicks quickly, nudging the ball ahead to line up a belter, that kind of thing. To my recollection, the manual was pretty useless in divulging this information and I can't find it now anyway, so does anyone have a list of the new skills and stuff (or a pointer to where I can go to find out)?

I got caned the last time I played, so I need to beef up my team with some Mighty Ducks style special moves. Although Emilio Estevez isn't my manager.
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'm still clueless about how to get past defenders without doing that MArseilles turn with the right thumstick...

:-(
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The lay-off is acheieved by getting a man to stand over the ball (press in left thumbstick) then holding the right thumbstick to apply power to the layoff.

Simple.
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If only you could arrange your formation as a 'flying V', then storm the pitch. That would be awesome, like a war or something. Also horses.
Thu 16/12/04 at 18:10
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I've just managed to wrench myself off of Pro Evo 4 on Xbox for long enough to pose a question to you forum noids. I seem to remember a long time ago reading about (and indeed writing about) loads of new skills in Pro Evo 4, like taking free kicks quickly, nudging the ball ahead to line up a belter, that kind of thing. To my recollection, the manual was pretty useless in divulging this information and I can't find it now anyway, so does anyone have a list of the new skills and stuff (or a pointer to where I can go to find out)?

I got caned the last time I played, so I need to beef up my team with some Mighty Ducks style special moves. Although Emilio Estevez isn't my manager.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.