GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CrossBob"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/12/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
I think this guy must be 6 years old. Every post he's started is pathetic! For example: 'Is it true if everyone in the world stamped their feet there'd be an earthquake?'- see what I mean?!
Mon 13/12/04 at 14:00
Regular
"serenity now!"
Ready wrote:
> Let's talk about something else... any suggestions?

Agreed.

As was pointed out, use the ignore button.

~closed~
Mon 13/12/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ready wrote:
> Timmargh. I don't know whether you bothered to read my first sentence on this thread, but
> this thread is for people who don't like CrossBob not for people who feel sorry for him
> so... get lost!

Did you read any of my post, ********? If so, can you point out the part where I said I felt sorry for crossbob, please, because I can't seem to see it. While you're looking for it maybe you could re-read the whole thing and try to actually understand what I said rather than just glancing at every fourth word and then jumping to a conclusion.

Mon 13/12/04 at 12:45
Regular
"..."
Timmargh wrote:
> For ***** sake.

Agreed with everything Timmargh just said. I for one am fed up with all the (female dog)ing going on around here. If someone makes a rubbish thread, surely you don't really need to make a rubbish thread about a rubbish thread?
Mon 13/12/04 at 07:15
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Timmargh. I don't know whether you bothered to read my first sentence on this thread, but this thread is for people who don't like CrossBob not for people who feel sorry for him so... get lost!

P.S. Same applies to FinalFantasyFanatic!
Sun 12/12/04 at 21:48
"period drama"
What he said.
This baiting / slagging / tedious raving was bad enough before - but now there's such a thing as the Ignore button, it's totally pointless.

If you don't like someone, then either shut up about it, ignore them or leave.
Sun 12/12/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
For ***** sake.

If you don't like what someone says, use the Ignore user link under their name and then get over it. Topics saying "I hate him 'cuz he's a retard and he sayz stoopid stuff!!!11!!1" are as just as annoying as the the ones you're moaning about.

And, while you're at it, think about this: you don't know what age, sex, colour, nationality or anything about someone on a chat forum - just because someone says "I'm 13" doesn't necessarily mean they are. For all you know some you call a "retard" could actually be retarded in some way. They might be dyslexic, but are too embarrassed to say - chances are they're bullied at school already and will feel even worse when they get it from people they don't even know.

Grow up, get a life and stop clogging the forum with crap.
Sun 12/12/04 at 20:52
Regular
"\\"
I'm not complaining about him (much), i'm complaining about the people complaining about him.

Personally I thought pyscho style was genius.
Sun 12/12/04 at 20:49
Regular
"I'm busy"
,ø¤º°°º¤øoø¤º°º¤ø, wrote:
> in a way I agree, and in a way I dont.
>
> it's entertainment at least

To quote myself.

I actually like his posts, some better than others, but it keep it interesting
Sun 12/12/04 at 20:21
Regular
"I'm busy"
Jesus

get a room

:P
Sun 12/12/04 at 20:08
Regular
"long time"
thank you very much ! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.