GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"chipxero"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/12/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Who are you? I was gone for a bit and I come back to him.
Sun 12/12/04 at 18:28
Regular
"Captain to you."
Woo a thread about me.

Well i am a media technology student at lincoln university studying at the hull campus.

As for what i am doing on the forums i have been signed up for ages but never really posted till about a month ago. A few of my mates work at Special reserve HQ and they said the forums were pretty funny and i should check them out.

So far seems like a nice place, had a few funny threads to talk in and interest in my 3d animation work. Other than that what else do you need to know i'm here till they get rid of me :D

P.S. Chippxero is 2 p's not one.
Sun 12/12/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Who are you? I was gone for a bit and I come back to him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.