GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best pressie eva!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/12/04 at 20:11
Regular
"boom boom click"
i recently asked for any import sites to get the DS 4 christmas but all were sold out when i looked so i whent of to find a different pressie 4 crimbo but just now while on a pressie hunt through the house while everyone else is out i came across a japanese DS with Mario 64 and a volt coverter!!!!!: ) I am so happy and now want to find every last bit of info and game clips of the DS game as i can!
Seasons greeings!
P.s any ideas for sites containing vid clips? (ive tried the official but i want more!)
Tue 21/12/04 at 21:22
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Looking through my presents is a waste of time because I know what I'm getting anyway.
Sun 19/12/04 at 16:18
Regular
"kill my enemys"
pressie hunts,hmmmm i try but never find,im a bit older now so i dont exactly spoil it now
Fri 17/12/04 at 20:30
Regular
"boom boom click"
i was gonna get a DS just after crimbo so this is still pretty big
Fri 17/12/04 at 20:05
"The Will of D."
i tried to find them once before but couldn't, but I almost always know exactly what m main pressie is from my parents seeing as I tell them what i want. But the other smaller things I don't really know about.

This year i'm getting a laptop, and I choose the one my mum bought but that doesn't change anything coz I am still really excited at what i am getting.
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:59
Regular
"boom boom click"
Ninjax's Dad wrote:
> Well done, son, you've ruined Christmas.
>
> I have now bought you something new and given the DS to sick kids.

F**K YOU!
Fri 17/12/04 at 17:55
Regular
"the burning sky"
I always know pretty much what I and everyone else in the family is getting, mainly cus i'm the one who orders it. My dad asks me to order presents for my mum, and vice versa. They always ask me to order presents for my bro, and then just tell me to order what I want. Xmas for me is more about people receiving the presents i've picked out for them, it makes me feel good (that sounded so corny). Oh and also waiting to get the stuff i've ordered for myself. Oh, and all the religious crap as well. We must not forget that!!!
Fri 17/12/04 at 16:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well done, son, you've ruined Christmas.

I have now bought you something new and given the DS to sick kids.
Fri 17/12/04 at 16:27
Regular
"boom boom click"
cool
Fri 17/12/04 at 06:45
Regular
Scope wrote:
> The DS can get Dead pixels?!
> I split a bit of liquid on my PC TFT but yet it's still fine plus no
> dead pixels since I had it :D.

As said in another thread, any LCD display is prone to Dead Pixelling. But it is a rare occurence.

Spilling water is unlikely to do as much damage as the problem originates from the circuits inside.

That is, unless the water actually gets inside the machine!
Thu 16/12/04 at 22:26
"period drama"
I only ever looked at my presents once, when I was about 7 for my Birthday. Ruined everything, never done it since.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.