GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 4400"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/12/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Anyone else watch it?

What do you think so far?

I think its quite good, better than I expected, although I think it is going to be a short-lived programme.

I like the character of Maia, nothing like an 8 year old that scares the crap out of adults with unscary predictions.
Sun 12/12/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Its concluding next Sunday, what kind of a series is that? Five weeks is ridiculous!
Sun 12/12/04 at 10:32
Regular
"Dubulation"
i think its good but it would be better if they could pick people up without touching em
Sat 11/12/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
PsYİHo FoX 19 wrote:

> I wonder what super power the black dude from the 50's has that's
> going out with his ex's grandaughter,

Ive been wondering too when his would come to light.
Sat 11/12/04 at 21:32
"The Will of D."
I quite like it, and i'm wondering what else Kyle can do other than Heal and drain energy when angry?
I wonder what super power the black dude from the 50's has that's going out with his ex's grandaughter, who has some freaky child that can send it's own emotions to it's mum.
Sat 11/12/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Anyone else watch it?

What do you think so far?

I think its quite good, better than I expected, although I think it is going to be a short-lived programme.

I like the character of Maia, nothing like an 8 year old that scares the crap out of adults with unscary predictions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.