GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dragonball Z: Game needed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/05/01 at 21:57
Regular
Dragonball Z is a cool cartoon and it deserves a game. I don't watch many cartoons, because, I'll be honest, I'm too old really. My mate watched it and I got hooked. I had to see what was going to happen. Now I can't get enough of it, and I want to see a game.
I want to be able to control Goku, Gohan etc in the battles against Freiza or Cell or even a completly new adventure. It doesn't really matter to me.
Hopefully, it's popularity will grow, and a publisher will snap up the rights to bring a Dragonball Z game over here, as its not fair that the Japenese and the Americans get all of the fun.
How many of you agree?

P.S. Does anyone know about new thing thats going to be starting on Cartoon Network called "Dragonball". Its apperently supposed to e starting sometime in June and will be after Dragonball Z, having the 5:30 slot.
Sun 13/05/01 at 21:57
Dragonball Z is a cool cartoon and it deserves a game. I don't watch many cartoons, because, I'll be honest, I'm too old really. My mate watched it and I got hooked. I had to see what was going to happen. Now I can't get enough of it, and I want to see a game.
I want to be able to control Goku, Gohan etc in the battles against Freiza or Cell or even a completly new adventure. It doesn't really matter to me.
Hopefully, it's popularity will grow, and a publisher will snap up the rights to bring a Dragonball Z game over here, as its not fair that the Japenese and the Americans get all of the fun.
How many of you agree?

P.S. Does anyone know about new thing thats going to be starting on Cartoon Network called "Dragonball". Its apperently supposed to e starting sometime in June and will be after Dragonball Z, having the 5:30 slot.
Sun 13/05/01 at 21:59
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
There are Dragon ball Z games, for the GB, don't know if they're being sold over here though.
Sun 13/05/01 at 22:00
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
there a dragonball z game out in japan but it wont be coming over here so yo'll have to import it

i think the dragonball on CN is either the original seies or dragonball gt (the series after the cell saga)
Sun 13/05/01 at 22:01
I would like to see Dragonball Z games on the current Consoles, namely PS2 etc.
Sun 13/05/01 at 22:05
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
i think theres 1 on the psx
Sun 13/05/01 at 22:07
DanDaGr8 wrote:
> i think theres 1 on the psx

Ah! It's most likely not out over here, and besides, a console like the PS2 could really do the cartoon justice.
Sun 13/05/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
true why dont you email the creators of the cartoon cause they probabily dont relise the popularity of the program over here
Sun 13/05/01 at 22:23
Good idea, but it will take more than one person to convince them.
Mon 14/05/01 at 13:28
Regular
I don't think that games designers are good enough to make it yet.

We're talking Hi Speed battles, flying, various attacks.
The control system would be a nightmare to design.

We've got power levels, charging up energy, saving energy...

I think we'll have to wait until near the end of the Next Gerneration Conoles atleast before a game does it justice.
Mon 14/05/01 at 17:59
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
DanDaGr8 wrote:
> there a dragonball z game out in japan but it wont be coming over
> here so yo'll have to import it

i think the dragonball on CN is
> either the original seies or dragonball gt (the series after the
> cell saga)

In America Its going to be the Original Series, according to Becketts DBZ mag.

You can subscribe to this in the UK by the way and get something like 6 issues a year for $30.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.