GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gimmick Idea for VM..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/12/04 at 16:54
Regular
"..."
A post over in the general forum just gave me an idea for a brilliant gimmick for Very_Metal, or any other British Wrestler who wants to come across as a heel...ladies and gentleman, I give you...The Chav.

Coming to the ring in those jogging bottoms which can be unbuttoned down the side and a Burberry Cap, the chave removes his bling bling jewellery before the match in order not to lose it. Said jgging bottoms are removed to reveal burberry checked tights and kneepads. The Chav is usually accompanied to the ring by a gang of four or so other chavs who like to intefer in his matches, when they're not too bust drinking MD 20/20 on the outside. Occasional;ly the Chav will be accompanied by his valet 'Babymomma', a female Chav and even more occasionally when he can't get out of babysitting duties, his daughter 'Britney' in her burberry pram.

Ladies and gentleman, I should be on the creative team for the FWA...
Fri 10/12/04 at 16:54
Regular
"..."
A post over in the general forum just gave me an idea for a brilliant gimmick for Very_Metal, or any other British Wrestler who wants to come across as a heel...ladies and gentleman, I give you...The Chav.

Coming to the ring in those jogging bottoms which can be unbuttoned down the side and a Burberry Cap, the chave removes his bling bling jewellery before the match in order not to lose it. Said jgging bottoms are removed to reveal burberry checked tights and kneepads. The Chav is usually accompanied to the ring by a gang of four or so other chavs who like to intefer in his matches, when they're not too bust drinking MD 20/20 on the outside. Occasional;ly the Chav will be accompanied by his valet 'Babymomma', a female Chav and even more occasionally when he can't get out of babysitting duties, his daughter 'Britney' in her burberry pram.

Ladies and gentleman, I should be on the creative team for the FWA...
Fri 10/12/04 at 17:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
.. FWA's Dan James already has this gimmick :)
you've been pre-empted my fine fellow!
Mon 13/12/04 at 12:28
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> .. FWA's Dan James already has this gimmick :)
> you've been pre-empted my fine fellow!

Darn. I will come up with another.
Mon 13/12/04 at 15:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
keep at it, i'll add it to my CAW character on the smackdown games :)
(yes yes, i know how lame that is, i don't need it pointing out :P )
Mon 13/12/04 at 20:11
"Dark FX"
LMAO. this is the funniest thing i've heard all year. What about the catchphrases, instead of "Suck it" - "Innit" or "Ave it" and as for his finishers - 'The Wallet Snatcher', 'The puch on the arm' or even the dreaded 'nudgie'

Hahahaha. Good one, man

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.